[FIXED] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

by amanda-amethyst

Original Post

Re: [ECO] Loading ingredients into Fizzing station breaks station interface

Hero

@EleanorBathory 

I see you said you removed your mods and cc and still have the problem.  But just removing mods and cc does not fix some problems.  Some do leave remnants in a save if you've used them.  So it could still be mod related even though you've removed them.  

So I suggest you start a new game in a new The Sims 4 folder and see if the problem shows up there.  If it does, I suggest you repair your game.  If not, then it's probably a mod or cc causing the problem.  What I see in your pic though is what I have seen in my game before I updated UI Cheats to the latest version after the last patch.  So I also suggest you check all your mods to see if there are updated versions and update them.

Hope this helps.

Message 11 of 56 (2,260 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I can confirm that I am seeing this in a mod and cc free save, however, I can still use the Fizzing Station, it seems like a visual issue that happens after I choose the item I want to use. 

Here's what is looks like before my sim chooses an item to use

No description available.

Here's what it looks like after they choose an item to use:

If I continue to hover over it, more of the items get the strange book titles and '999,999'.

Best regards,

Jennifer

PC: 1.79.93.1030 All packs but three kits.

Message 12 of 56 (2,219 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

★★★ Novice

I was playing Eco Lifestyle with the recent trial and had this same issue then.  No mods or CC in use at all. 

Message 13 of 56 (2,184 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. No mods were ever installed.

Message 14 of 56 (2,153 Views)

Afizzionissimi Fizzing Station ingredients error

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Season, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, & Industrial Loft
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load ingredients into Afizzionissimi Fizzing Station, after selecting the first ingredient, run the cursor over the other options in the menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? After selecting one item in the ingredients list, all the other item names change to book titles (usually Point Farmer No More: The Downfall of Grant Rodiek) and display as 1,000,000 in in inventory, with quantity selected 999. The ingredients will still load, but I'm not sure if it's all of them or just the one.
What do you expect to see? You load an ingredient, and the rest of the list appears as normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Sims 4 updated to the most recent patch.

Bug report wouldn't post, trying this to see if this helps.

Message 15 of 56 (2,164 Views)

★★★ Pro

Easy to reprudce in a vanilla game with all packs. Start a new Game -> Evergreen Harbor play there Greenburg family -> buy some seed packs and open it -> use juice fizzer -> now you should have this LastUIException in your folder(-UserDate if you dont allow it, then is there ClientInfo isn't here)

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>361b233ea81fa325614b2426</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-09-22 12:41:27</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.80.69.1030-1.200.000.529.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.views::CellView</categoryid><desyncid>361b233ea81fa325614b2426</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.&#13;&#10; at olympus.views::CellView/Draw()&#13;&#10; at olympus.layout::GridLayout/OnFeedUpdate()&#13;&#10; at olympus.data::ArrayDataFeed/MarkRangeDirty()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePicker/UpdateRows()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePicker/UpdateTextAndRows()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePicker/OnIncreaseClick()&#13;&#10; at olympus.layout::GridLayout/OnCellEventDispatched()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePickerCellView/IncreaseAmount()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePickerCellView/OnIncreaseClick()&#13;&#10; at olympus.gui.buttons::Button/OnMouseRelease()&#13;&#10;rtim=7687&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 6.81&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,104,48966&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19043 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7212, GUID: D7B71E3E-5846-11CF-DE47-9D430EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Message 16 of 56 (2,122 Views)

★ Guide

I repaired the game and started a new save and the issue persists

Message 17 of 56 (2,080 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue, have got a screenshot that I can attach. I had a video too but can't attach as a reply unfortunately. Standard smile 

Message 18 of 56 (1,954 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have currently having the same issue. Screenshot attached. 

Message 19 of 56 (1,931 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the exact same issue I have never used any mods or custom content in my game. I'm updated to all the latest patches. 

Message 20 of 56 (1,853 Views)