Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by whubble1817

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@SimmonsTheMad33 You're welcome. I've been using that method ever since and it's been working great for me.
Message 161 of 378 (1,098 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issues you mentioned, but also my sims will not stop sharing fake bad news with each other and it's affecting their relationships negatively :/

Message 162 of 378 (1,022 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was having the problem with the Future Cubes and Clay spawning as well. I mean A LOT of clay and future cubes.  The future cube thing got so bad on one of my games that I removed only my best loved sims from it and deleted the world. I don't use money cheats so I don't mind being able to sell them for simoleons. The household I am currently playing has the sim playing with clay but not the future cube. But, periodically, he will pull out a digital sketchpad he doesn't own and start using that. He is also taking a lot of selfies. I'm glad they don't have N.A.P.s where I live!

Message 163 of 378 (972 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay so I have noticed since I sent one of my sims to college the Lumps of clay keep showing up. I don't seem to have this issue any were else just in this one save with her on the college campus. I disabled the N.A.P thing because it was driving me nuts that I had to pick but even with it Disabled it still puts in an NAP and the clay keeps showing up even after i sell it. I've had to sell 4 to 5 at a time an then twenty minutes later it shows up again, completely negating what I sent my sim to do besides going to class. Do I just need to remove ECO cause I like everything else about it except the Forced NAP an the sudden random spawns of Clay.

Message 164 of 378 (936 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happens to me everytime i switch families .. not when they go to university .. 

Message 165 of 378 (899 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, endless future cubes of which of course they obsess over.  It's getting obnoxious between this and them constantly wanting to talk to each other about eco lifestyle...constantly! 

Message 166 of 378 (873 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the exact problem! With that and the lump of clay! I keep deleting it, but they keep spawning. My sims don't do their homework or go to work on time because they are so busy playing with their lumps of clay or the future cube. And they also keep practicing programming, which they are maxed out on! What is happening?!?!

Message 167 of 378 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this game breaking issue. All my sims in my household spawn clay and constantly use it. They are constantly stopping what I’ve told them to do to take selfies, bake white cakes (well get the ingredients out and then put them down somewhere), and mould clay. If I take my sims to visit another residential lot I notice lumps of clay everywhere and multiple white cakes laying around... so every sim in my towns is just constantly baking cakes. 

This started happening after I got eco lifestyle. I haven’t got any mods or CC and have never had any.

Message 168 of 378 (762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I noticed this as well recently, I kept on selling them but they keep spawning in my sims inventory. I send my sim to university with only 500 simoleons and they have more than 10,000 now so far XD. I also find it annoying that my sims keep on checking on them too frequently, even when there is none in their inventory they still do it. I don't know where they're getting it from and its starting to get frustrating. On the other hand,  I never had any clay spawned on any of my sims so far, which I'm grateful for, but others seem to be having a problem with them too. I hope these get fixed on the next update.

Message 169 of 378 (707 Views)

Re: Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I switched households a few times on my oldest save thus far, before this started happening.
And I mean the clay molding out of thin air. 🤔 Even non-witches (Caleb Vatore the pre-made vampire, for example) do it as well.
Message 170 of 378 (705 Views)