Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by simvasion

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★★★ Novice
The Tech Support NAP was chosen 4 sim days ago but I deleted it because I didn't want it. There's hundreds of future cubes spawning
Message 111 of 378 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I did a similar thing and I keep having lumps of clay appear in my Sim's inventory. If she puts it down, it won't let me put it back in the inventory because she doesn't own it. I just assumed she was somehow stealing the clay without me knowing. It's sort of comforting to know I am not the only one dealing with this issue.

Message 112 of 378 (847 Views)

★★ Guide

@takaharomon This is a thread devoted to N.A.P. related queue-dropping/autonomy issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Active-Sims-interrupt-current-interaction-to-do-something.... Might help to throw a "Me Too" thereStandard smile

Message 113 of 378 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm glad (but also annoyed) that I'm not the only one experiencing this. I play on PC and this only has been happening after the recent patches following ECO-Lifestyle.

Message 114 of 378 (805 Views)

Champion

I've rewrote my fix mod after I found that clay blobs (and presumably future cubes and books) were still spawning in my game. Anyone who used the 10 June version and found it didn't work for them can try the latest version and see if that helps.

Hopefully from now on I'll still see sims playing with clay and future cubes, but they won't stick around in their inventories... Wondering

Message 115 of 378 (799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for this! It worked for me. To remove every NAP in every neighbourhood (which was a real pain and I hope I didn't miss any out lmao), disable the pack, save the game with the pack disabled and then re-enable the pack again.

Message 116 of 378 (721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Right so i tried earlier disabling the pack and getting rid of all the n.a.p.s, saving and re-enabling it again. It's worked for all of my other problematic sims and it seemed to have fixed the problem, but now a week after doing so i have another sim that's started excessively spawning future cubes again. 😐 and i know for a fact there is no tech support n.a.p. because i removed all the n.a.p.s except green initiatives and modern development. I dont want to go through the entire process again it took me all day to get my evergreen harbor back the way it was at first 😭

Message 117 of 378 (707 Views)

★★ Novice

Having this issue with Clay spawning in my Sim's Inventory. Whenever I delete/sell it is just replaced with more and more.

I'm also have problems with the Sims stopping whatever they are doing (especially when eating) to play with the Clay or a random tablet I don't even own/have in their inventories. 

Super annoying and making it impossible to play the game as my Sims can't get through even the smallest tasks without them stopping to play with the Clay.

I never had this issue until installing Eco Lifestyle - which from reading over threads seems to be causing a lot of bugs and issues. 

Did anybody manage to find a way to stop it, please?

Message 118 of 378 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

This is so annoying. My sim had 18 books and 12 clay pieces in her inventory before I sold it. It is a great way to earn some extra simoleons but I prefer playung without this lol. Im on pc, with no mods, and most of the packs, including eco lifestyle. Just wanted to share my problems with this. 

Message 119 of 378 (661 Views)

★ Guide

I hate clay and future cubes, but now even more. It's ridiculous. 

Message 120 of 378 (594 Views)