Re: Lots of Clay and Playing Guitar/Violin

by ImKersha

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem. My sim is enrolled in university, and he constantly has new future cubes spawning in his inventory. I noticed that it seems to happen more often when he practices programming, which he has been constantly wanting to do. I have a hard time making him stop. I hope they fix this soon. My sim is going to fail university because of it.

Message 91 of 378 (2,386 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have the same issue with lumps of clay. They spawn in my Sims' inventory over and over even though I sell them. It is almost unplayable because when I force my sim to do something they take out the clay instead and mold it. I tried other households and the issue persists. I hope it gets fixed soon since I cannot play the EP I paid 40$ for. It is frustrating. 

Message 92 of 378 (2,300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ImKersha Is your sim enrolled in university?
Message 93 of 378 (2,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@xoJessi None of them. I was casually playing and growing my plants but after I installed the latest EP the problem occured. 

Message 94 of 378 (2,258 Views)

★★ Novice

I've decided to play with Dine Out and own a restaurant: every single time I open it, everyone who's sitting gets up and starts either molding clay, doing sit-ups/push-ups, using the new tablet from the Civil Designer career and it's annoying me! 

Message 95 of 378 (2,199 Views)

★★ Apprentice

People, I did something that maybe will help. One of my sims (only one) got stuck with the spawning problem. I ban the NPC voting, remove all the NAPs by cheating, disable the Eco Life Style Pack, play a while and then I make it abe again. Since then, my infected sim was totally normal and I haven't got any new problem. I hope that it will work for some of you, I neither wanted to lose my four generations family save.

Message 96 of 378 (2,148 Views)

Re: Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories

★★ Guide
Same. I’ve noticed npc’s everywhere playing with the future cubes. I checked one random sim and he had 3 of them in his inventory. It’s the same with the molded clay. Another sim had 3 in hers. All of the sims equally play with both and carry multiples. It’s very excessive.
Message 97 of 378 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Coeus_160788 wrote:

People, I did something that maybe will help. One of my sims (only one) got stuck with the spawning problem. I ban the NPC voting, remove all the NAPs by cheating, disable the Eco Life Style Pack, play a while and then I make it abe again. Since then, my infected sim was totally normal and I haven't got any new problem. I hope that it will work for some of you, I neither wanted to lose my four generations family save.

Did you save the game while playing without the pack? And how did you re-enable it?

Message 98 of 378 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

IT WORKS!! Disabling the pack and saving the game while the pack is disabled works. Got rid of the issues with my played sims spawning dozens of future cubes and all the other n.a.p.-related issues.

it's a small sacrifice to make to get rid of the bugs in my sims. Be sure to remove all your families and their personal belongings and save all your lots from Evergreen Harbor because the pack will be reset once you re-enable it!!

Message 99 of 378 (2,076 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
For those who don't know how to disable packs here's a video by JamesTurner and https://jamesturner.yt/disablepacks.
Message 100 of 378 (2,059 Views)