Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by shaderondark

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★★★★ Novice

My entire neighbourhood is walking around with those awful lumps of clay, and they spawn all over. My inventory has like 60 lumps of clay in them. Must be the same issue somewhere because I suddenly had 5 future cubes in my inventory, and I didn't steal them from anywhere 😜

Message 51 of 378 (3,700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Playing on the PC, this is happening to me too! So irritating.

Message 52 of 378 (3,777 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Me too, I'm trying to play rags to riches and this is really spoiling gameplay for me.   For me it's my Sim that's living off the grid and trying to spare electricity and every time I leave him alone he;s on the PC practicing programming (which isn't in his story) and spawning future cubes.    

Message 53 of 378 (3,680 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm getting this with a roommate from a dorm that I moved into my active household. He had 29 clay on him when he moved in. I'm on Xbox with all add ons.
Message 54 of 378 (3,653 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah-- this is especially frustrating because selling the objects gives my Sim SO much money she isn't supposed to have. 

Message 55 of 378 (3,640 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@LaurenVillone UICheats helps with that. Before you sell them, take a look at what your current $ is, sell them, then click on your $ and set it back to what it was.

There's a cheat command for it but I don't remember it. UICheats is simpler.
Message 56 of 378 (3,633 Views)

★★ Guide

@catatemyname I didn't even think that my new queue-dropping issue might be N.A.P. related! My Sim won't do anything I tell her to for more than a few seconds. She drops almost every task I give her to dance, use a tablet or guitar she doesn't own, play with clay, or snap a photo. It's game-breaking. 

Message 57 of 378 (3,628 Views)

★★ Guide

@Psychotps thanksStandard smile I've actually been cheating her money back down every week or so, but it's still frustrating to me:/ And it's going to put a lot of people who don't know/use cheats in a difficult position. 

Message 58 of 378 (3,626 Views)

Spawning Molding Clay in Inventory

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Bowling Stuff, Vampires and Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Um.. I don't know..?
What happens when the bug occurs? Molding Clay constantly spawning in my sims inventory.
What do you expect to see? Molding Clay constantly spawning in my sims inventory. After a few minutes there will be about 50. Sim will randomly start playing with it, interfering with gameplay.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After downloading Eco Lifestyle

Noticed NPCs also will be seen playing with molding clay, and some laying around the neighborhood...

Message 59 of 378 (3,575 Views)

Re: Spawning Molding Clay in Inventory

★ Guide

There's a big merged thread about this and all related NAP issues:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Future-Cubes-Clay-Spawning-in-Inventories/td-p...
Please, "Me too" there.

Message 60 of 378 (3,571 Views)