Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Freelancer Crafter - Gigs Not Completing

by amarzuki

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I'm having a similar problem, my game is updated. My sim joined freelance crafting. She took a gig. She will try to call the client (via computer for some reason) but the goal does not complete. No goals complete and the gig cannot be cancelled except by changing careers. I hope this is fixed soon.

Message 61 of 188 (1,572 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just had this issue, built a kid's bed and got paid without closing the job.  Though, I didn't get paid the amount that the job was suppose to give me.  It's frustrating.  I hope they fix it soon.  I'll have to try candles.  

Message 62 of 188 (1,439 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Freelancer: Can't send fabricated items to client

★★★ Newbie

My problem is very similar. I can send the rug to the client, but it won’t tick off that it has been completed in the career box. The rug is no longer in my inventory, and a message from the client telling me how much they love the work has appeared. So I can never complete the gig.

Message 63 of 188 (1,392 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Freelancer: Can't send fabricated items to client

Hero
@Stannar84 I moved your post over to the correct thread on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 188 (1,364 Views)

★★ Novice

This still doesn't work.  It's very frustrating that there's still no fix after all this time.

Message 65 of 188 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@silver9899 I have the same issue.

My sim also is going for the master maker aspiration, and in the second level, it says to fabricate 5 items. I used the fabricator twice, and the aspiration still says 0/5.

Seems like an issue with the fabricator and items that go to the family inventory rather than the Sim's inventory.
Message 66 of 188 (1,289 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this.problem. I only just bought eco life within the last month and this week decided to try a freelancer (stopped using freelancer career back when this was an issue with the photographer career. 

My household has a freelance graphic artist (so far, her gigs complete) and a freelance maker (his gigs do not complete).

For my maker, he sends the finished item in, the client loves it, bit the job requirement does not get fulfilled.

Thanks,

Anja

Message 67 of 188 (1,253 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also experiencing the issue where I can chat with the client, fabricate (a rug in this instance), and go to the computer and send it for clients approval. I get the good feedback dialogue and the rug disappears, but the last goal for the gig is not checked off so I can't complete the gig

Message 68 of 188 (1,224 Views)

Champion

Here's a video clip of the bug. 

I can send my save later, but I can share some information.

1. I can send items for approval, and I get paid for every item I send

2. The task never gets checked off for the duration of the gig

3. My sim loses job performance because the gig does not get completed

4. Items that can be selected in world do count toward the checklist

5. Rugs can't be selected in world, so the work around does not work

6. Sometimes, especially when multiple tasks are queued, my sim will "Reset" as if I used the debug "Reset Object" when sending for approval via the computer.

I play on console and never used mods

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm a Volunteer. I do not work for EA.
Message 69 of 188 (1,205 Views)

Champion

I couldn't convert the video clip, but here are the specific moments from the video clip.

I'm a Volunteer. I do not work for EA.
Message 70 of 188 (1,204 Views)