Re: [ECO] Fizzing station doesn't fizz

by Psychotps

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Fizzing station gets stuck while fizzing

★ Guide

Mine will take 3 pineapples or coconuts, for example. But it "chokes" on 5 pieces of fruit. Mine is fully upgraded.

Message 11 of 34 (2,195 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Fizzing station gets stuck while fizzing

★★ Novice

mine says ready but it won’t let me collect it... not sure what i did wrong?

Message 12 of 34 (2,179 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is my problem as well. When I close the game while juice is fizzing and later resume the game, the fizzing is never ready. When I leave the lot while juice is fizzing and return to the lot later, I literally have to replace the machine because the only option I get is “retrieve ingredients”.

very annoying bug

Message 13 of 34 (2,070 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Naysims18 I've tested this quite a lot since.

I think it has something to do with the fizzer timing out. Ok, early on, you can put in 5 items and get a 12-pack I think. Later, as you upgrade the skill, it says something like, you can now do it with less. But it's not clear.

Basically once you get the upgrade, you can either do 5 for a 12-pack of "fizzy juice" or 2 for a 12-pack of "fizzy selzer". I'm not 100% clear on the fizzy juice but the Selzer only needs 2 items to make a 12-pack.

I think the more items you put in, the longer the machine takes to "fizz" it. Occasionally it appears to "time-out" and seize up.

But since it's faster to do only 2, I spent quite a number of times putting in ONLY 2 - selzer, and it never seized up once.

Apparently, the fizzing machine occasionally breaks when you put in "5" items. So, just NEVER put in "5". When you get the option to do the Selzer, just put in "2". You'll get the same amount of juice and it's actually more expensive and never locks up.

I was occasionally getting around $6800 for one 12-pack of "Fizzy Selzer with a hint of Dragon Fruit". $6800 from two normal quality dragon-fruits! That's a heck of a lot better than selling them normally.
Message 14 of 34 (2,052 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Psychotps Thank you so much, I had no idea! I’ve been putting 5 fruits to fizz seltzer. I’ll definitely give this a try.

The bug is just annoying because sometimes I want to mix things up and actually have a 6 pack. I hope they fix it soon seeing as the juice fizzer is a big part of the game.
Message 15 of 34 (2,025 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Naysims18 The game doesn't tell you but you don't need to put in 5! It's just a waste.

If you put in 5 and choose "Selzer", you'll get a 12-pack of "Fizzy Selzer with a hint of xxx"
If you put in 2 and choose "Selzer", you'll get a 12-pack of "Fizzy Selzer with a hint of xxx"

So, since you get the SAME THING whether you put in 5 or 2, just put in 2. You'll get the SAME output and it won't break.
Message 16 of 34 (2,004 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Fizzing station gets stuck while fizzing

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too. And leaving the lot and coming back doesn't fix it. Have to keep selling and repurchasing the machine. Inconvenient and very annoying. Surprised they didn't notice this huge glitch when game testing!

Message 17 of 34 (1,992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So this happened to me too and leaving the lot and coming back does not fix it for me.  However, I discovered the following... there are 3 possible upgrades to the Fizzing Station:

1. Self Cleaning

2. Improved Infuser (better quality fizz)

3. Unbreakable

Now try not to laugh... but the 'Unbreakable' upgrade was causing the issue for me. What happened for me is that my fully upgraded station broke and stays on 'Not ready'; however, because it had the 'Unbreakable' upgrade, there was no option to Repair it, meaning it stayed on 'Not Ready' forever.

I bought a new station and tested it with just Self-Cleaning and Improved Infuser, and sure enough when it got stuck on 'Not Ready' the following time, I had the option to Repair it, which I I did... and the Station started working again.

TL;DR... the Unbreakable upgrade breaks the Fizzing Station.

Message 18 of 34 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yet another annoying bug in EL. I hate that I need to keep upgrading my juice fizzer because I have to keep replacing it because it keeps glitching!

Message 19 of 34 (1,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t even load ingredients. They walk up to it and then the action goes away. This is the one thing i was REALLY excited about and I can’t use it. I have enough money, I have tried repairing my game, I have tried debugging, replacing and starting a new save file and nothing helps. Getting a bit frustrated 

Message 20 of 34 (1,803 Views)