Re: Sims are continuing to bake White cakes!

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Hero
@geek-gurl10 Does it persist after ending the club meeting ?

The club meetings have their own thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GT-Clubs-with-bake-action-only-ever-bake-white-cak...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 56 (3,879 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, Gurdry made cakes after the club meeting ended.

Message 12 of 56 (934 Views)

Hero
@geek-gurl10 Guidry also has his own thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PSP-ECO-Guidry-keeps-making-white-cakes-Foodies-NAP-active/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 56 (920 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks!

Message 14 of 56 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi I am having this problem again. I have been using Simvasions mod to stop it. After the latest update I get a message saying all mods are disabled as they may not be compatible with the upgrade. I did a search and despite me finding that the problem had a fix it seems it never worked on mine. I have over 150 sims I play on a rotational basis, and yes it only happens to the neighbourhoods where the NAP is active. I suppose my question is as it it not fixed for me, is there a work around or a suggested Mod?

Regards from White Cake Hell

Message 15 of 56 (874 Views)

Sims make cakes CONSTANTLY

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? NEW PATCH
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims come over to your sims house and every visitor makes a white cake it’s really annoying
What happens when the bug occurs? They make cakes non stop
What do you expect to see? Well sims not make tones of cakes for a start.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

HELP ME! Sims are making cakes everywhere I am serious! 

Message 16 of 56 (848 Views)

Re: Sims make cakes CONSTANTLY

Hero
@thefayezee Do you have roommates ? Are you in a club meeting or is the NAP active in your neighborhood ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 56 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:
@thefayezeeDo you have roommates ? Are you in a club meeting or is the NAP active in your neighborhood ?

Yes my sims are roommates but they don’t constantly make cakes it’s just sims outside the household and I do have nap on I think.

Message 18 of 56 (839 Views)

Hero
@thefayezee Try revoking the foodies NAP then to see if it gets better. I merged your thread with the thread on that.

If you get room mates to excessively make cake, there's a thread for that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DU-Roommate-doesn-t-stop-making-white-cake/td-p/9876355

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 56 (812 Views)

Ghosts Constantly Autonomously Baking Cakes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Seasons, City Living, Parenthood, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Kids Room, Spooky, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an urn/gravestone and a kitchen on your lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Ghost gets ingredients from fridge, bakes a cake, and leaves it on the counter for the home occupants to find. This happens almost every single night, regardless of which ghost is visiting that night.
What do you expect to see? Ghosts to not do that, or at least not do it every single night.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have three gravestones on my lot, so I get a visit from a different ghost every night. This happens regardless of which ghost is visiting (so it's not isolated to a particular ghost sim). The only real "problem" this is causing is that ingredients cost money and my household will sometimes autonomously eat the cakes before I can throw them away, so they're gaining weight from all the sweets.

used to have (but no longer do) the bug where living sims would constantly autonomously cook and then not eat the food that they cooked. I don't know if this might be somehow related to that bug.

Message 20 of 56 (831 Views)