by Grumble31415

Original Post

[OPEN] [ECO] Cannot Weed Vertical Garden Plants

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions Following game packs: outdoor retreat, spa day, dine out, parenthood, jungle adventures, strangerville Following stuff packs: Perfect patio, cool kitchen, movie hangout, romantic garden, vintage glamour, bowling night, fitness, laundry day, tiny living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to weed vertical garden plants
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim cannot weed vertical garden plants. Sim can plant, harvest, water, and spray for bugs though
What do you expect to see? Sim weeding vertical garden plants
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

n/a

Message 1 of 3 (926 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Cannot Weed Vertical Garden Plants

Hero
@hallsigns Are there weeds and you get a routing failure or are you not getting weeds ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (823 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Cannot Weed Vertical Garden Plants

★★★ Novice

No there is no option to weed the plant at all.  if you move the vertical garden then put it back or harvest the plant the weeds go away temporarily.

Message 3 of 3 (718 Views)