[OPEN] [ECO] Bits and Pieces Count reverts to Zero

by SimmerCarl92

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Bits and Pieces Count reverts to Zero

Hero
Since the issue with the bits reverting to 0 on moving, could I get some feedback on this issue ?

Especially for those that had issue getting new ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 34 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue. I'm also noticing that when using the recycler sometimes I get bits and pieces and sometimes I don't. Most recently I tried to recycle robot salvage parts and two books and they did not go towards my bits and pieces. It seems like it works perfectly fine when I recycle a food element but objects seem about 80-90% of the time to not to give anything. 

I'm on Mac and have every expansion other than the newest winter one. 

Message 32 of 34 (432 Views)

Hero
@Calestial_rain But they don't revert to 0 anymore ?

Can you narrow it down to certain types of items or is it random ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 34 (419 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hovering over the recycler and the fabricator both will always show zero. Even when my bits and pieces do exist.

So far it seems to happen with any non food object.I'll be trying to do more testing to know for sure.
Message 34 of 34 (396 Views)