Betreff: [OPEN] Dislike thought bubble during positive romantic interactions

by babuchas01

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This happens in my game too.

At first I recognized it during romantik interaktions, that were successfull, but I also saw this on sims, that are strangers and without anything negative happened between them. It seems to happen very often and without any reason. What I see even more often is a bubble with a thumb down symbol . It's annoying because it looks like the sims don't like each other and it's just for no reason.

Message 11 of 15 (1,586 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Just a thought. Are either of the Sims celebrities? Do they have the No Touching quirk?

Message 12 of 15 (1,566 Views)

★ Guide
@Sketch793 Mine aren't yet.
Message 13 of 15 (1,542 Views)

★★ Guide

I have seen it too, but interactions are successful, so it looks weird to see a negative thought but an improvement in relations. No famous Sims, normal Sims. 

Message 14 of 15 (1,439 Views)

Hero

Ever had a friend who said they liked something but really they didn’t and their face showed it? We felt the same with Sims that even though they liked things they had the “dislike” thought bubbles. So we made some adjustments and now their thoughts match a bit better with their feelings into what they say they like or dislike. Honesty is the best policy.

Fixed in Patch 1.82.99/1.50

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (6,098 Views)