Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Disappearing good workout buff/fatigue buff while jogging

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs and these stuff packs: moschino, my first pet, laundry day, bowling night, vintage glamour, backyard,movie hangout, perfect patio and luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send your sim jogging and don't let it get interrupted.
What happens when the bug occurs? After a while of jogging, the good workout buff starts to build up, but a couple seconds later (if the sim is still jogging) it disappears, and the fatigued moodlet appears immediately.
What do you expect to see? The good workout moodlet should continue to build up, and should stay present when the sim finishes jogging. The fatigued moodlet should only appear after 2-3 consecutive workouts.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The 2019 December 12th patch.

I play with mods, but I removed them and tested in a completely fresh save, and the issue is present there as well.Also, I tested in two saves, on in Britechester and one in Sulani, and both produce this issue.

Message 1 of 8 (2,319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Disappearing good workout buff/fatigue buff while jogging

Hero

Sims will no longer get the Fatigued moodlet immediately after starting a workout. Now, we know that endurance takes time to build, but we decided to give Sims a chance to enjoy their workout before being completely fatigued right away.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,696 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

I can't comment on the good work out buff as I wasn't paying attention to that, but my active sim with level 7 fitness has got the fatigued moodlet part way through jogging (and it stays for the full four hours) the two times I've had him jog since the Dec 12 game update.  He has a teen sister who 'jogs to clear mind' and I can't say I notice that fatigued moodlet with that type of jog.

I have all the packs, no mods/cc and am on game version PC 1.59.73.1020.

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 2 of 8 (2,214 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I can confirm that. I tested it and got the same result that was described in the first post. It looks like the game can't assess the distance from home and back.

Message 3 of 8 (2,160 Views)

★★ Novice

I just want to add, that I have tested it since then, and none of the other workout methods produce the issue, only the traditional jogging. Not even the jog to clear mind or jogging with dogs. 

Also, we use the same account with my sister, so she can't me too this, but she plays on a different PC and she encountered the issue as well. Her game has never been modded, and is updated to the latest version.

Message 4 of 8 (2,128 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Disappearing good workout buff/fatigue buff while jogging

Hero (Retired)

I am currently seeing this on PS4 with Patch 1.22/1.23. Sending a sim to go for a jog results in them not getting a workout buff at all, and they get a fatigued debuff even at high fitness levels every time they go for a jog.

Message 5 of 8 (1,990 Views)

★ Pro

I've noticed this when my Sims jog and now I'm seeing it when my Sim does the Zero G Workout in the Rocketship. Even though he's maxed out Fitness. I've never seen this before.

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 12.28.43 PM.jpg

Message 6 of 8 (1,942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This started for my sims today, even superfit sims are  exhausted after a simple jog around the block.

Message 7 of 8 (1,788 Views)

Hero

Sims will no longer get the Fatigued moodlet immediately after starting a workout. Now, we know that endurance takes time to build, but we decided to give Sims a chance to enjoy their workout before being completely fatigued right away.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,697 Views)