Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS SAVES] Digital sketchpad vanishes after use

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? Sketchpad vanishes
What do you expect to see? For the tablet to be visible
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim is a freelance artist and uses the sketchpad once then it disappears !? 

I've searched all over the lot, it's not in any other Sims inventory, no one has been in the house to steel it and he hasn't been out to leave it anywhere. 

This is the third time its happened and he can't afford to keep buying new ones! 

Please help I really don't know what to do 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 25 (20,359 Views)

Re: Digital sketchpad vanished! -ps4

Hero
@Courtpash1 Did you travel somewhere ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 25 (20,337 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict No I didn't he's at home finishes the task on it and it just disappears
Message 3 of 25 (20,333 Views)

Hero
@Courtpash1 Could you try buying a new and and see if the same happens again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 25 (20,321 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict As stated in the original post this is the third time this has happened, I have also tried restarting the game, to no avail
Message 5 of 25 (20,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Courtpash1 Did you also test a different Sim/Save to see if it's isolated to that household/save game or a general issue ?

Do you have any chests on your lot the Sim could have put it into ?

EDIT: Mine tends to put it on the floor but I haven't had it disappear but as I'm not on PS4, the testing isn't that valid

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 25 (20,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrictI don't have any chests, I bought another and tried it with another sim in the same household and it went into their inventory after, I also tried in a different household and it also worked fine. I then tried on a different save game and made that Sims also a freelance artist, it also worked fine. It seems it is only my main sim that is doesn't work for

Message 7 of 25 (20,282 Views)

Hero
@Courtpash1 Hm, strange. Have you tried moving him out and back in to see if that fixes anything ?

What traits does that Sim have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 25 (20,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The same thing happened to me. I loaded the game up today and it just appeared randomly where my sim was before.

Message 9 of 25 (20,215 Views)

Hero
@somecreativecc Are you also on PS4 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 25 (20,196 Views)