by LivingDarkness00

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 grocery delivery not showing up

Hero
@StripedRainbow Private Dwelling lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 39 (924 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Haha yes. Thanks. Turned it off and problem solved.

Message 32 of 39 (835 Views)

Hero
@StripedRainbow I moved your post over to the thread on that then

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 39 (805 Views)

★ Guide

I am having this issue. I am in an apartment. It is -not- private dwelling. Grocery person never even showed up. It took my grocery money, though.

Message 34 of 39 (657 Views)

Delivery service problem

★ Novice

First of all, I am Korean, so I wrote the examples using Google Translator, so the grammar may be strange.
This is the problem I found.
Since I play by selecting 'Simple Life' in the Characteristics and Challenges part, I select a refrigerator and receive ingredients delivered through 'Order Delivery' - 'Grocery Delivery'.
However, after playing the game for a while, you order delivery, but the delivery person NPC does not arrive even after a day of game time, and the 'Grocery Delivery' tab is disabled.
Please solve it.

Message 35 of 39 (618 Views)

Re: Delivery service problem

Hero
@kurasyau89 Do you have the privacy lot trait (what ever it's called) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 39 (542 Views)

★ Novice
@범죄 As you advised, I canceled the ‘private space (this is the name in Korea ^0^b)’ and the delivery man came.
Thank you so much and I hope EA fixes this bug(?)
Message 37 of 39 (530 Views)

Hero
@kurasyau89 I merged your post with the bug report. Go to the first post of this thread and click on the me too button.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 39 (525 Views)

Hero

Sims living on Private Dwelling lots are now willing to make exceptions for food deliveries. Because everyone loves a good pizza, even territorial curmudgeons.

Fixed in Patch 1.103.250/1.84

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 39 (1,315 Views)