Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] 'Deep conversation' falsely renamed without SE

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two sims with a friendly relationship have a deep conversation.
What happens when the bug occurs? Deep conversation does not come up in the friendly UI.
What do you expect to see? Two sims with a friendly relationship can have a deep conversation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch 1.68.154.1020

Sibling sims can have a deep personal converstion, but deep conversation is not an option in any circumstances.  The problem was first found in a modded game.  I removed all mods and started a clean game.  Deep conversation does not come up in the UI.  The requirement still comes up for a date, but is unfullfilable.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 24 (1,806 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Deep conversation

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

missing for me as well, after updating to version 1.68.154.1020. tested with several sets of friends. seems like it might have been replaced by a few new interactions.

Message 2 of 24 (1,794 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@Flockleader Interaction names might be different depending on the situation. Check if you can "Exchange Pirate Yarns" or "Share Stories of Personal Challenges" with them.
Message 3 of 24 (1,790 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Flockleader Tested this in my save and the conversation is there for me.

I assume you tested several Sims ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 24 (1,789 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I can "Banter with BFF"; "Share Stories of Personal Challenges"; "Share Personal Life Goals", and "Talk about Treasured Memory."  It isn't Talk Like a Pirate Day in any of my saves so I I can't check "Exchange Pirate Yarns."  The only thing that doesn't come up is specifically Deep Conversation.

Message 5 of 24 (1,763 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I've tested this with several friends over different saves [modded and clean].  Get To Know, Discuss Interests, etc. are as normal it's just Deep Conversation that's missing.

Message 6 of 24 (1,761 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Flockleader Does it matter if they have a love interest too ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 24 (1,756 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Flockleader"Deep Conversation" got renamed to "Share Stories of Personal Challenges" due to sentiments. It should still be possible to fulfill date requirement by sharing challenges.

Message 8 of 24 (1,748 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

It doesn't come up with a love interest either; that's how I first noticed.  I couldn't have the two deep conversations whilst on a date.

Message 9 of 24 (1,744 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@kusurusu Which sentiment changes it to that ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 24 (1,739 Views)