Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] 'Deep conversation' falsely renamed without SE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two sims with a friendly relationship have a deep conversation.
What happens when the bug occurs? Deep conversation does not come up in the friendly UI.
What do you expect to see? Two sims with a friendly relationship can have a deep conversation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch 1.68.154.1020

Sibling sims can have a deep personal converstion, but deep conversation is not an option in any circumstances.  The problem was first found in a modded game.  I removed all mods and started a clean game.  Deep conversation does not come up in the UI.  The requirement still comes up for a date, but is unfullfilable.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 41 (22,865 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] 'Deep conversation' falsely renamed without SE

Community Manager (retired)

This should be fixed with today's patch (version 1.72), is anyone still having issues after updating? Thanks much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 41 of 41 (6,765 Views)

All Replies

Re: Deep conversation

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

missing for me as well, after updating to version 1.68.154.1020. tested with several sets of friends. seems like it might have been replaced by a few new interactions.

Message 2 of 41 (22,754 Views)

★ Pro
@Flockleader Interaction names might be different depending on the situation. Check if you can "Exchange Pirate Yarns" or "Share Stories of Personal Challenges" with them.
Message 3 of 41 (22,750 Views)

Hero
@Flockleader Tested this in my save and the conversation is there for me.

I assume you tested several Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 41 (22,745 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can "Banter with BFF"; "Share Stories of Personal Challenges"; "Share Personal Life Goals", and "Talk about Treasured Memory."  It isn't Talk Like a Pirate Day in any of my saves so I I can't check "Exchange Pirate Yarns."  The only thing that doesn't come up is specifically Deep Conversation.

Message 5 of 41 (22,722 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've tested this with several friends over different saves [modded and clean].  Get To Know, Discuss Interests, etc. are as normal it's just Deep Conversation that's missing.

Message 6 of 41 (22,716 Views)

Hero
@Flockleader Does it matter if they have a love interest too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 41 (22,711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Flockleader"Deep Conversation" got renamed to "Share Stories of Personal Challenges" due to sentiments. It should still be possible to fulfill date requirement by sharing challenges.

Message 8 of 41 (22,706 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It doesn't come up with a love interest either; that's how I first noticed.  I couldn't have the two deep conversations whilst on a date.

Message 9 of 41 (22,699 Views)

Hero
@kusurusu Which sentiment changes it to that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 41 (22,696 Views)