[OPEN] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

by electricxdream

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

★★★ Novice
@Reekyteek thank you, it worked I typed the cheat in and the arm has vanished.
Message 51 of 53 (613 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you!

For me solution was traits.remove_trait trait_RoboticsArm_Wearing_RedGreen

Message 52 of 53 (249 Views)

Discovery University - Cybernetic Arm cannot be removed.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.105.345.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Growing Together, Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together. Werewolves, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, My First Pet, Vintage Glamour, Backyard Stuff, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a cybernetic arm, put it on, click on your sim and go through the menu of options. The option to remove the arm will not be present.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no possible way to remove the Cybernetic Arm. I've tried making my sim swim in a pool, go nude, etc. etc. and nothing works. The option that is supposed to appear to remove the arm, which can be found exploring your sims option-menu, is completely missing.
What do you expect to see? That my sim can remove the cybernetic arm, and finally be free of the hideous shirt that comes with it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No screenshots to be provided.

Message 53 of 53 (101 Views)