[OPEN] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

by electricxdream

Original Post

Re: Stuck in Robot Arm, No Longer in Inventory

Hero
@DraedanR10 I have no idea. I have not played around with this at all.

I can take a look at your save if you want to upload it somewhere and pm me the link.

Not sure when I'll have time though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 53 (2,793 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My sim can't take off her robo-arm as well. Some of her inventory went missing though not everything.

I am including a pic for crinrict Standard smile

(She graduated with that arm on and without any pants on, lol. But she is engaged to Cameron Fletcher and I don't want to ruin her wedding. I hope this gets a fix as soon as possible.)21. 11. 2019_20-33-41.png

Message 12 of 53 (2,778 Views)

Re: Remove Robo-arm (University)

★★★ Novice
@DraedanR10 I didn't have the issue with it spawning a second arm in my inventory, but the option to remove the robo-arm are gone for me for some reason. It wouldn't be so bad if wearing it didn't change the outfit you have selected but, it does :/
Message 13 of 53 (2,768 Views)

Re: Harvestables disappearing from sims' inventory and chest inventory

★ Guide
@Jennifer329 I had lost my Cleaner-Bot after Gardener-Bot was built. I just cannot find it. I cannot switch to the RoboNanny and Sim Defence Matrix behavior module, either. So frustrated!
Message 14 of 53 (2,746 Views)

Re: Harvestables disappearing from sims' inventory and chest inventory

Hero
@imhotep168 Moved your post over to the uni objects disappearing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 53 (2,728 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

★★ Novice

I've had the same issue, but without any objects disappearing, just the robo-arm and no option to take it off. It basically ruined my whole save game which is heart breaking. My sim is about to get married but she can't get out of the robo-arm. I've tried resetting her, getting another robo-arm (can't put it on, still no option to take the original off, just "place in world") , putting on the cyber glasses (they work fine) . nothing works. :'( 

Message 16 of 53 (2,668 Views)

stuck in robot arm cant wear clothes

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions, all game packs, all stuff packs but Moschino stuff, toddler stuff, fitness stuff, backyard stuff, my first pet, kids room, cool kicthen,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I built the cybernetic robotic arm at the robotics station. Equipped robot arm and starting working on building servo, My sim got electrocuted at the robotics station and died with the robot arm on. My other sim revived her with ambrosia. Now that sim 1 is alive again she is stuck with the robot arm on. Its not in her inventory and it messes up all her full body outfits so she runs around all the time with no pants on.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim cant take the robotic arm off and it is not in her inventory anymore
What do you expect to see? I try to open her inventory to find the robot arm so she can take it off but its not there. I tried moving her to a new save file but she still has the robot arm and I cant get rid of it. The robot arm does not show up in CAS
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Newest patch where they added a few toddler outfits and updated the columns to change the height

full body outfits messed up, leggings fine but no pants

Message 17 of 53 (2,629 Views)

Can't take off/switch Robotic arm

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have this sim whom equipped with robotic arm, after the last patch update I have some broken mods, which makes traveling jump to Map.

Decided to save it because I don't wanna waste 2 hours of gameplay, cleaned my mod folder. Came back to see my sims's inventory are empty. Lost 2 more robotic armsDisappointed

The issue is I can't take the equipped one off, can't switch it either, It's not a option when I clicked on sim. So..it's just awkward because he got married with a grey shirt...

I can't look at this shirt for the rest of his life time, I might have to kill himThinking

Help lol

12-08-19_10-52-01 PM.png

Message 18 of 53 (2,603 Views)

Re: Can't take off/switch Robotic arm

Champion (Retired)

@che117 

Deciding to save with broken mods installed likely damaged the savegame permanently. I recommend that you restore an older savegame and test your mods without saving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 19 of 53 (2,583 Views)

Re: Can't take off/switch Robotic arm

Hero
@che117 I merged your post with the bug report on this. Don't know if it was mods for you that cleaned out the inventory but the issue stays the same.

If you want to upload your save to google or one drive and PM me the link I can check if there's any option to remove it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 53 (2,579 Views)