Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Term presentation board gone/not received and can't get it back

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Somehow lose the term presentation board, and realise you can't get it anywhere else
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims lost their presentation boards, and can't buy it somewhere else. They will now fail the class because they can't deliver.
What do you expect to see? For the game not to delete my board, and to allow me to get it back when it does happen.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not 100% certain this belongs here but here it goes...

I have two sims enrolled in university. During their first term, only one of them had a presentation board. He completed it, delivered it, it disappeared, done. Now in the new term, both of them have to deliver a presentation but neither of them were given a board.

I'm not 100% sure how they disappeared, because my game experiences the bug where if I don't save before travelling, my sims' inventories don't update as they do and items get lost into the void. It could be that. But it could also be that the game just never gave the boards as the new term started.

All of which wouldn't be the worst if I could just buy a new board somewhere, but that seems impossible? Not from the kiosk or from build/buy. I'm now coming up on the end of the second term and they're going to fail because they don't have the presentation.

I was hoping somewhere here had a solution/fix/are familiar with this "bug." Thanks for the help! Absolutely loving the pack so far Standard smile

Message 1 of 182 (210,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Term presentation board gone/not received and can't get it back

Hero

Student Sims will not lose their Term Presentations Boards when signing up for another term.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

If anyone still has issues with term boards (I doubt you get already lost ones back, please create a new thread)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 182 of 182 (115,801 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

★★★★ Apprentice

My sim never received a term presentation board even though a course requires one.

Message 2 of 182 (210,387 Views)

Hero
@Darnellcotez Did you check your inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 182 (210,377 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, house and personal inventory

Message 4 of 182 (210,358 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinricthubosa I have the same thing even tried the hiddenobjects cheat to see if I could buy the board that way but no luck there
Message 5 of 182 (210,339 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. First, I got the presentation board but then it just dissappeared. It would be great that we could buy a new one in case this happens again..

Message 6 of 182 (210,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having a similar problem where i selected place in world and it completely vanished. however after restarting my game it reappeared, if you haven't tried restarting i recommend that.

Message 7 of 182 (210,236 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Scenareo This didn't work for me :/
Message 8 of 182 (210,198 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Now my university homework book disappeared. Restarting didn't help.

Message 9 of 182 (210,204 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had a similar issue. I started my second term and two of my sims didn't receive the presentation board when they required it for the coursework. 

Message 10 of 182 (210,141 Views)