★★★ Newbie

Jk yall it says my sim doesnt own that item😤😤

Message 71 of 182 (2,438 Views)

Preso not in inventory

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Lots, no mods though. Discover University is the issue
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Randomly the student has presentation required for their class, but it doesn't appear in the home or sim inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? Occasionally
What do you expect to see? Expect the preso to be in the sim inventory or have the ability to purchase it from a university kiosk
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch released

Occurred after the last patch, preso just isn't in inventory, or anywhere in the house

Message 72 of 182 (2,402 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This mod here allows you to get a new presentation board : Get Back Your Presentation Board.

[edited by CM] Sharing download links for mods is not allowed on AHQ.

Message 73 of 182 (2,393 Views)

Re: Preso not in inventory

Hero
@jazE1 Merged your post with existing report on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 182 (2,381 Views)

recent patch update not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all game expansions, game packs -strangerville, jungle, parenthood, vampire, spa & outdoor retreat stuff packs - fitness, spooky, backyard stuff, & patio,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a sim go to a university, give a presentation and try to find the presentation board in the inventory and personal inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? the board disappears.
What do you expect to see? I expect to have the presentation board back in the sims inventory or at the very least, be able to buy a new one in the build mode or through a computer.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I was excited to hear that the new patch was supposed to fix the issue of the disappearing presentation board for the sims university. However it seems the bug has not been fixed. 

Message 75 of 182 (2,376 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem but my sim went to class and once he came back he had a presentation board in his inventory.

Message 76 of 182 (2,310 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I just logged in 12/23/19, and all 4 of my student Sims' presentation boards are missing. I had finished them to Excellent a few days ago (after the patch).
Message 77 of 182 (2,172 Views)

★★ Novice

this happened to me as well, but with everything else other than the board too. i went to the jungle to purchase a few things and my tent and the cooler were gone too

Message 78 of 182 (2,190 Views)

★ Apprentice
@hubosa I've had a similar issue. Firstly, an easel disappeared into the void from one sim's inventory. Then, the other sim in the same household was in class. When he finished class, a notification saying "Now that the term is over, this old term presentation has been thrown out." However, I need to make a presentation this term.
Message 79 of 182 (2,109 Views)

★ Novice

it happened same thing to me yesterday. So I thought that I could purchase the presentation board in somewhere, but it was nowhere to available. 

In order to solve the issues, If EA makes to purchase another patch or another smaller package, then I won't play EA anymore.

Message 80 of 182 (2,088 Views)