[FIXED] [DU] Term presentation board gone/not received and can't get it back

by hubosa

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

★ Guide

My sims are living at home, not on campus. I was controlling one sim at another lot when my other sim(at home, not the active lot) was prompted to enroll in their 3rd term. When my sim returned home, the sim who had just enrolled had no presentation board in his inventory.

Message 51 of 182 (3,920 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

★★★ Apprentice

I got a board, placed it outside as its pretty big, and it disappeared into thin air.

Message 52 of 182 (3,906 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to know if there's a way to retrieve the board as well - checked hiddenobjects and the kiosk. I rebuilt my dorm lot while the board was out, and lost it to bulldozing. Doesn't seem to be any way to replace it Frown 

Message 53 of 182 (3,875 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@XMASWIFE Yeah, we're looking for the presentation board, not the homework book 👍
Message 54 of 182 (3,881 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My sim also got no presentation board. I was with another sim elsewhere while the last term ends and i had to sign in the new term for my other sim. I think thats the point. Sims cant get something in their inventory while you are playing another sim elsewhere.

Message 55 of 182 (3,823 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar problem except I placed my sims presentation board in her house, moved the house to a different lot, then moved my sim back in, not even thinking about the board, and now when I click on it it says it doesn’t belong to her?

Message 56 of 182 (3,775 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Darnellcotez You can buy those on the computer or in the "buy books" option of a bookshelf
Message 57 of 182 (3,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same. And I realized the board I got was for the other class that requires a paper. The class that requires the presentation didn't give me a board for THAT class. So I can't do anything?

Message 58 of 182 (3,728 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Darnellcotez You can buy that again though
Message 59 of 182 (3,551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jo2point0h Same here
Message 60 of 182 (3,545 Views)