Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

by burin077

Original Post

★★ Novice

If your homework book disappears, you can buy a new one. No luck with the presentation board, though. 

Message 41 of 182 (6,889 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Lumiasta I can confirm this workaround is good for now; I used the computer to have my Sim study like crazy for the next school day and it bumped him up to A+ even without the presentation board.

Good to know you can still get ahead by finding creative ways to get extra credit.

- B
Message 42 of 182 (6,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can buy a new homework book with the computer. Just purchase books and filter homework books.

Message 43 of 182 (6,851 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ll_Erizu_ll Same! It began at the end of 2nd term.
I’m losing laptops, presentation board, upgrade parts. I purchased 25 of each type of part to make robots and when I got to the lot.....all my parts were gone. I’m also losing bots that were already made. Books. The only items I don’t lose are ones I’ve crafted myself. If its a purchased item or something I randomly picked up....those will poof without warning and I have no clue what triggered it. She also started wearing cowboy boots and a hoochie dress to soccer practice lol. Never saw that outfit before but apparently she enjoys sports in it.
Message 44 of 182 (6,787 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@burin077 Good to know. I’ve been using “study” for the class I’m missing that board for. I somehow got put on probation for failing last term....yet I should have had a perfect score for everything.
So buggy.
Message 45 of 182 (6,782 Views)

★★★ Novice

It happened to me as well. It disappeared when trying to place it on the lot.

Message 46 of 182 (6,744 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Aeren90 I think I found the problem for the vanishing projects, for sims that go to work, if the project is left out in the community lot somewhere the default place it wants to go is the last sim inventory that owns that item, so if Sim A or Sim B are both on the Quad campus. Sim A Goes home, and Sim be goes to work, all owned items will return to Sim A inventory upon leaving the lot, since sim A was the last sim to leave the lot. If they both leave the lot to go to work personal inventories are disabled during that time, so all projects will return to family inventory, but there is no way to access family inventory in student housing.
Message 47 of 182 (6,720 Views)

Sims 4 Discover University Bug

★ Novice

Sims 4 Discover Universty - My sim never received her Presenation Board for her class requirement. Where is it? It is not in her inventory. Other people online are having this same issue. 

Message 48 of 182 (6,586 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Discover University Bug

Hero
@FatboySolomon There seems to be a bug with this.

I merged your post with existing thread on the issue, please press me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 49 of 182 (6,546 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

★★★★ Novice

My sims graduated, but immediately married someone from Uni and even though he went through the graduation ceremony, he was still enrolled and still had several classes to go before he finished his degree. One of his classes requires a presentation for it final. But he never received the board. Highly frustrating now that he will most likely have to retake the course. 

Message 50 of 182 (6,520 Views)