by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [DU] Sims doesn't go to give final presentation

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send Sims to University, attempt to complete presentation.
What happens when the bug occurs? While at University, I completed a presentation. When I tried to give the final presentation at the correct weekday hours my sim picks it up in their inventory, but then doesn't go anywhere. They don't go give the presentation or do anything else. If I tell them to give the final presentation again the same thing happens every time, but for some reason, I've only had this happen to one of my sims so far, my other sim can give final presentations fine.
What do you expect to see? I try to give the final presentation, my sim puts the presentation in their inventory, then doesn't go anywhere or give the presentation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. University expansion pack

I have tested this situation with out mods but the problem did not resolve. My affected sim is on academic probation in the drama distinguished degree program, not sure if that has any impact. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 50 (22,322 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 4 Discover University give final presentation bug

Hero
@TheEagleWillLand From where did you send the Sim ? Dorms ? House on campus ? Living in another city ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 50 (22,236 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this same exact issue. It started from the university dorm and when I put in the queue for my sim to go give the presentation. However, by the time they got to it they were unable to do it due to it being after the hours to give it and since then it's been bugged. I have my mods on but it's only CAS. 

Message 3 of 50 (22,202 Views)

★ Apprentice

I started out in the Britechester dorms and then moved into a house on campus, but I don't think there's any correlation. I did experience another bug when re-enrolling. I had to re-enroll each of my active sims and then the second bug happened when only one of them was transferred to the new house. I had to move them both out and into a different lot together. 

Message 4 of 50 (21,736 Views)

Hero

Does it happen every time you guys want to give a final presentation ? If so, it would be good if you could share your save shortly before you have to give one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 50 (21,657 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Sims doesn't go to give final presentation

★★ Novice

EXACT SAME ISSUE! It makes no sense! nothing I do works! you can still get a decent grade without doing it, but its not the best. I have no idea how to fix this!

Message 6 of 50 (21,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens every time I give the presentation , he just puts it on his inventory. what a mess

Message 7 of 50 (21,216 Views)

Hero

What major do your Sims have ?

@TheEagleWillLand @jodyjobaby @Etherealsara @Brieternal 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 50 (21,177 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes it happens every time I go to give a presentation with the affected sim. He is enrolled in the drama major.

Message 9 of 50 (20,699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictMy sim has the Drama major. It worked fine her first semester, but her second, nope. About to try with absolutely NO mods now.

Edit: Nope that did not help one bit. I went to the dorms (my sim lives in a on-campus-house or whatever you would call that) but it did not work there either.

Message 10 of 50 (20,583 Views)