Original Post

Accepted Solution

[OPEN] [DU] [SE] [PSP] Salary Person/Paranormal Inv. Degree missing from Uni UI

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Star wars: Journey to Batuu, Toddler Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Spooky Stuff, and Luxury Party Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to enroll a sim in university and see if any degrees have the Salary person career
What happens when the bug occurs? It just doesn't exist
What do you expect to see? The salary person career to appear under one of the degree categories
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Ok so I have looked around everywhere and in my game to see if the new expansion's (Snowy Escape) salary person career has a degree from discover university for it but it doesn't? Idk I just want to find out if its hidden but exists or not and the career doesn't have a degree

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (12,508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] [SE] Salary Person Degree missing from Uni

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My sim with a Communications degree has the Supervisor branch of Salaryperson available.  It looks like there are degrees, but they forgot to add the careers into the degree UI.

Edit:  I messed around quick with cheats to find out what they are.

Communications:  Supervisor

Computer Science:  Expert

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (12,427 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My sim with a Communications degree has the Supervisor branch of Salaryperson available.  It looks like there are degrees, but they forgot to add the careers into the degree UI.

Edit:  I messed around quick with cheats to find out what they are.

Communications:  Supervisor

Computer Science:  Expert

Message 2 of 6 (12,428 Views)

★★ Novice
@Emmiverse Thank you! This was driving me crazy!
Message 3 of 6 (12,192 Views)

Hero
@DthorIRL Still a bug. They did the same with the Eco pack and then fixed it so treating this as such :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (12,175 Views)

Hero
Looks like Paranormal has the same issue. Adding that to title

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (6,448 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] [SE] [PSP] Salary Person/Paranormal Inv. Degree missing from Uni

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just want to mention that the Interior Decorator Career and the Professional Athlete branch from the Athletic Career are also missing in the degree section when enrolling in University.

Message 6 of 6 (1,897 Views)