Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Party module Servo can't access musics channel

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion and Game pack (except Spar day) stuff pack movie hangout , vintage , cool kitchen , bowling , fitness , Moschino , perfect partio and Spooky
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn on party module on Servo sims AKA Robot
What happens when the bug occurs? Servo can't access to music channel when I click on her even the party module are on
What do you expect to see? Servo can work well like before the game are patch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.60.54.1020

After the game are updated I didn't go to play with the household that have Servo so I not notice this until now. My Servo can't access stereo channel after I turn on party module first time I realize this maybe the mod relate but after I move out my mod and all the whole game folder in my document clear cache clean boot start even re-install the whole game but this still not fix

I contact the support team they told me I should go to post here.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 22 (2,851 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Party module Servo can't access musics channel

Hero

Listen To interaction has been added to the Party-Bot.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 22 of 22 (937 Views)

All Replies

Re: Party module Servo can't access musics channel

Hero
@Lord_Degatron The stereos seem generally a bit bugged currently. Are you getting any lastexceptions ?

If so, could you upload that ? Create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 22 (2,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I use mod to help me create last exception (mc command) because after I clear everything and reinstall, The game itself not report me anythings but my Servo still bugged( No option to access stereo channel on her body) 

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 3 of 22 (2,806 Views)

Hero
@Lord_Degatron Think it's related to the other stereo issues.

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 22 (2,794 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's only happen to servo that have party module other stereo device (furniture earbud hottub)​ are work normaly 

Message 5 of 22 (2,782 Views)

Hero
@Lord_Degatron There's two other reports for LE's related to Stereo:

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Festival-Stereo-LE/m-p/8652819#M119975
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Listen-to-stereo-together-interaction-broken/m-p/8...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 22 (2,775 Views)

Hero

There is something going on with the party bots.  The option to change the channel is not showing up.  At first, I thought it might be an upgrade but after upgrading the one I saw it on, it hasn't shown up so far at level 3.  Going to look a another one that I know had the option before to see if it's the same.

Message 7 of 22 (2,746 Views)

Last Exception error caused by servo with Party Bot module

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a family that has a servo with Party Machine module.
What happens when the bug occurs? Last exception error.
What do you expect to see? Nothing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.61.15.1020

Hello,

Whenever I load a game with a servo with Party Machine module, I receive a "state" Last Exception error.

Exception while generating potential interactions for humanoid_Robot_PartyBot_MusicProvider:0x04970a68c93207d8: (KeyError: StereoChannel)

Before this recent patch, I've noticed an item in the servo's inventory that has stereo settings. As of this patch, that item is gone.

Thanks for your help.

Message 8 of 22 (2,713 Views)

Re: Last Exception error caused by servo with Party Bot module

Hero
@SennaWales I merged your post with the current bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 22 (2,703 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's fixed for the most part, but having a Servo around is still causing LE to explode.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 10 of 22 (2,684 Views)