Re: Secret Society not working

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@Psychotps That sounds more like the 109 issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Error-109-1bfa931d-Loading-Bot-event-fails/m-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 37 (1,783 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict But I wasn't getting the error code, failed to load thing. Just an LE.

I didn't get the LE with the secret society this time but it still crashed on graduation.
Message 12 of 37 (1,770 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Psychotps You only get the error code if the event is at a bar or some other community lot. If it's open space, it doesn't trigger. No idea why.

If you add the LE, I can say for sure.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 37 (1,760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@crinrictDon't have it. Was on a previous playthrough/world and long since overwritten. If it happens again, I'll keep a copy.

Although, I'm not likely to play University again until the graduation problem is fixed.

Message 14 of 37 (1,751 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict here is the link to my save:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N1nFVAFo4cB8OpWlAErYSsT8WVPCJ6Mv

You can try with Copo (BU) or Behr (Foxbury). Copo is a spellcaster, Berh is human (btw she loves now to reach glass of water, I have not this issue with humans before the patch).

My vampire, Poe, is going to graduate in 2 days (I have never try to join the SS with him). I will play him now to see if a trigger the graduation code because something is weird with the SS.

Message 15 of 37 (1,733 Views)

★★ Guide

@Psychotps I think we have the same issue, I do not use any mods so I can not see LE. I'm afraid of the graduation issue, I will try with a save as of my save to see if a trigger it due to the error with my SS. I hope all this DU error will be fixed soon Wink

Message 16 of 37 (1,729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@osiazulUsing this cheat on a sim that has been asked to join the Secret Society should allow other Sims in same household to be able to get the offer. For some reason any Sim that has joined or be asked to join doesn't always get this hidden trait removed and so every other sim is then blocked.
traits.remove_trait trait_Organizations_SecretSociety_JoinVisit_Marked

@crinrict 

Message 17 of 37 (1,718 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks @NZsimm3r at this point I do not care about the SS, Actually I have not see the SS neither my sims have join it. And now afterplaying my save to graduate one sim I got the awful error 102:6ee... So my save is unplayable. @crinrict  I got the error102:6ee with my vampire, I will go to press the Me Too at the other thread Frown

Message 18 of 37 (1,708 Views)

Hero
@NZsimm3r Yeah noticed the membership issue with the sprites bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 37 (1,694 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] No Secret Society members appearing

★★ Apprentice

I got a similar but slightly different issue:

I made the high-level offering and received the Surreal Focus moodlet, and that night a couple Order members showed up. 

However they never invite me into the Order even though I followed all the steps. I can't interact with the Order members either, they just stand outside my house for a few hours and then leave without anything happening. 

(For reference, packs installed: Every EP except C&D and GTW, every GP except Vampires and Strange, plus the Laundry & Movie SP's)

Message 20 of 37 (1,624 Views)