[FIXED] [DU] NPCs stuck as "Graduate" after graduation after moving in/playing

by desertrose0601

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Sim stuck as "Graduate" after graduation

★★★ Novice

@Anarth wrote:

Yeah I've done all of the same steps as everyone else and I'm STILL getting the issue where my sim is stuck as 'graduate' while they've graduated. 

download (1).png

12.png

Screenshot_2.png

Okay after doing the cheat like 3 times or something ridiculous, quitting in and out of the game multiple times it finally sorted itself out. Thank god. 

Message 61 of 137 (2,564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too and the cheat doesn't work for me unless I'm doing it wrong.  Would anyone mind typing out exactly how it's supposed to look when you enter it?

Message 62 of 137 (2,401 Views)

Hero
@LudaChris23 Which cheat did you use ? The graduate one ? You'll need the all cheat fix mod for it to work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 137 (2,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I used the graduate cheat.  I also just realized that when I used the cheat on another Sim it actually gave him the degree in that it shows in his list of college degrees but if I have him apply for another job the game doesn't seem to recognize it the same at the other Sim.  It only recognizes the one he went to college for. 

For my other Sim the game doesn't register her degree at all.  This Sim is affected by the same glitch as everyone else though.  She was an NPC who I had move in with my Sim after they both supposedly graduated.  The game recognizes that she completed all her classes but still doesn't have her degree.  

How does the all cheat fix mod work?  Where do I download it?

Message 64 of 137 (2,359 Views)

Hero
@LudaChris23 You need to google. I can't link it.

It's by twisedMexi and called allcheats mod fix

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 137 (2,337 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] NPC Sim stuck as "Graduate" after graduation after mov

★★ Novice

I don’t know if anyone is still having this problem, but I did find a (somewhat time consuming) fix without mods. I sent a different sim to the same school as my bugged sim.  Once the new sim graduated, the other bugged sim went to graduation with them and now has their degree. It’s so time consuming to have another sim complete a degree, but it’s been the only fix I was able to find without mods. Hope this helps someone having similar issues!

Message 66 of 137 (2,286 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue as most other people on this thread. My Sim married a Sim she met in uni, she married him after she graduated. His info panel says "This Sim has Graduated" and he has 12 of 12 credits, but he has no diploma. I was hoping this latest patch might have addressed it, but no dice. I'm afraid to try the workarounds since they seem hit-or-miss, or super time-consuming. I just wish we could get some official word that this is something the devs are aware of.
Message 67 of 137 (2,267 Views)

cameron

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Majority except for realm of magic, strangerville, kitchen stuff, fitness stuff, and Moschino,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move Cameron Flecther in the currently played home.
What happens when the bug occurs? Glitches, freezing, resets
What do you expect to see? stalling
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Cameron Flecther in discover university appears glitched. If he moves into an active home it states that he has graduated but he doesn't receive a diploma and the rewards that come with it. Often freezing and resetting while being played.

Message 68 of 137 (2,251 Views)

Re: cameron

Hero
@LovemeTay Merged this with existing thread on the diploma issue

As for the freezing and resetting, can you duplicate this on a fresh save that never had any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 137 (2,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My problem is similar as the one described in OP.

My Sim fell in love with Angela Pleasant (i.e. NPC SIm of Brightchester).

After finishing her university they went steady and Angela moved into my Household.

According to Angelas Career Tab she has graduated with an overall HPA of B- in Arts History.

But when looking for a job, Angelas academic degree  isn't taken into account for the jobs in which (due to her degree) she is supposed to start at a higher entry level.

My own PC Sim on the other hand has her academic degree recognized when looking for a job.

Message 70 of 137 (2,210 Views)