Re: Bug los sims 4 dias de universidad

by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications (1.68)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everyone released till now
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just let time run till the mean time tht event happens in game
What happens when the bug occurs? Mesage appears over 20 times, when just should appear once
What do you expect to see? Just 1 mesage talking about Student's Spirit Day
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Can u guys fix this??? It was suposed fixed in Nov 10th patch but it still happening, last time i got 20 mesages about this event, was suposed to get already just 1 after patch...

Imagen

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 55 (6,495 Views)

Hero
@Nalthari Coudl you plesae edit your post and fill in the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted

Please also change your title to english if you want to report it in the english bug forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 55 (6,462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I can't change cos it ask to select platform and game but doesnt give me option to select anything so i even wondered if it was really posted.
Message 3 of 55 (6,435 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Nalthari Change your language of AHQ to english then it should work

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 55 (6,432 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict thanks, i think there is already ok??
Message 5 of 55 (6,407 Views)

Hero
@Nalthari I adjusted the title to be english but yes, thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 55 (6,389 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications (1.68)

Hero (Retired)

I'm also seeing this on PS5 still after patch 1.35

Message 7 of 55 (6,352 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications (1.68)

★★★★ Guide

It also happens to me and the other organization notifications do not pop up 90% of the time.

Message 8 of 55 (6,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Seeing this on PS5. On the home lot it was 2 notices, maybe because there was a Foxbury alumni on the lot as well as a student. On campus there were 5 notices.

Edit: April 2021, I had a set of twins graduate and there were 56 spirit day notifications. 

The Sims™ 4_20201211174913.jpg

Message 9 of 55 (6,304 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This error was suposed fixed with latest patch, but does still not, idk how many times it got reported here and in social media but still happening and no getting fixed.

Message 10 of 55 (6,278 Views)