Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Missing Hair Swatch for male pony on Teens, Adults and El

by Famicx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Missing Hair Swatch for male pony on Teens, Adults and Elders

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Only Young Adults have the dark brown swatch for the male ponytail from Discover University. Teens, Adults, and Elders are missing this swatch. It disappears when selecting this hairstyle.
What happens when the bug occurs? I tried to put this hairstyle on dark brown hair teen... his hair instantly changed to black and the dark brown swatch was missing from the selection.
What do you expect to see? A dark brown swatch for the Discover University male ponytail for teens, adults, and elders.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The first picture is the swatches with a teen and any other hairstyle.

The second picture is the problem hairstyle with the swatches available. 

How the Swatches are supposed to lookHow the swathces look wiht this hairstyle.

Message 1 of 7 (2,217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Missing Hair Swatch for male pony on Teens, Adults and Elders

Hero

Hair Style ymHair_EP08MensShavedPonytail_Black has been updated for Teens, Adults, and Elders to display all swatches. Similarly yfHair_EP08ShortBobBraid_Black has been fixed to appear as an option for Teens.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,541 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Missing Hair Swatch for male pony on Teens, Adults and El

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem except it is the blonde swatch missing (not the yellow blonde one, not the white blonde one, the middle blonde one). 

Message 2 of 7 (2,092 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same. The dark brown & "normal" blonde swatches are missing for my teen. 

I don't even know how you can forget to add something like that 

Message 3 of 7 (2,034 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Both swatches are missing. Very strange.

Message 4 of 7 (1,933 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Missing Hair Swatch for male pony on Teens, Adults and Elders

★ Guide

Yep, both the dark brown and the middle blonde swatches are completely missing. How was this not noticed?

Message 5 of 7 (1,803 Views)

Discover University Hairstyle has Only 16 Swatches

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and try the Discover University hairstyle, seen in the picture below, on a teen, adult or elder, sex doesn't matter.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hairstyle is missing two swatches, so it has only 16 swatches instead of 18, for teens, adults and elders.
What do you expect to see? That the hairstyle has all the 18 hair colour swatches for teens, adults and elders.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

MissingHaircolours.png

Here's the hairstyle I'm talking about, it's from Discover University. All the 18 swatches are present for young adults. It's for teens, adults and elders that two of the swatches are missing. The missing swatches are dark brown and medium blond.

Message 6 of 7 (1,615 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Missing Hair Swatch for male pony on Teens, Adults and Elders

Hero

Hair Style ymHair_EP08MensShavedPonytail_Black has been updated for Teens, Adults, and Elders to display all swatches. Similarly yfHair_EP08ShortBobBraid_Black has been fixed to appear as an option for Teens.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,542 Views)