Re: [OPEN] [DU] LE When Sending Sim to Visit/Speak/Skill class at Unversity

by HillyPlays

Original Post

Re: Can't take the law exam :(

Hero (Retired)

Hi @OutaMana - Could you try a repair of your game, to see if that fixes the issue? Exit The Sims 4 completely, then right-click the TS4 icon in Origin and choose "Repair". Let it run through the base game and any packs you have installed. Then check to see if you still have the issue.

If this doesn't help, some of the cc may be incompatible. Try resetting your files without a reinstall, following the directions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199#Reset... 

Let us know how it goes

Message 11 of 56 (4,506 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I have never had CC installed. I tried repairing my game but my sim still won't take the law exam. The only new thing I've done is install the Eco expansion, which leads me to believe it's some kind of bug.

Message 12 of 56 (4,471 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@gozeki @OutaMana What career level is your sim? (They need to be level 4, Paralegal, in order to be able to take the law exam) It may be that the task got assigned before the sim was able to do it. Please let us know if this is the issue.

Message 13 of 56 (4,450 Views)

★★ Novice

My sim was level 4 in the career. It was one of their required actions to get promoted in their job. I'd done everything else but they wouldn't go take the exam. I tried at different times of day on different days, but every time they'd walk to the end of the lot like they were going to leave, and then the action would just disappear and they'd just stand there. I ended up using a cheat to promote them to level 5, where it was no longer a requirement. 

Message 14 of 56 (4,435 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I get a LE when I have my sims sit in on skill classes. That's the only time it happens.

Message 15 of 56 (5,213 Views)

★★ Novice

I get this when trying to get my sim to take the law exam

Message 16 of 56 (2,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

getting this error when i'm trying to use the phone options for "Visit University Law Class" and "Guest Speak at University about Law" within the Law Career.

Message 17 of 56 (2,575 Views)

Re: Law : Sim won't go in the rabbit hole to give a law class

Hero
@beyandstallion Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 56 (2,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I had the same thing happen to me just now. My sim just didn't go to the activity.

Message 19 of 56 (2,518 Views)

★★ Novice

I get a LE every single time I try to do a rabbit hole event.

Message 20 of 56 (2,500 Views)