by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [DU] Invisible Sims on bikes and Campus

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1 58.63 1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In discover university.
What happens when the bug occurs? It appears people are invisible when riding their bikes around campus. Also sims will do their college coursework, but it's invisible. All you see is the pen. So, it appears they are writing on the table.
What do you expect to see? Objects or sims are invisible. Appears that no one is riding the bicycles. Or that there is no course work, but the sims do their work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After downloading Discover University and maybe after latest patch.

Please fix the issue in the next game patch.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 10 (2,741 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Discover University invisible objects

Hero

Hi @StripedRainbow 

could you post a picture of your ingame garaphics settings ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I hope this is what you're looking for. I know I don't have high graphic settings. My computer is really slow if I use higher graphic settings.

Message 3 of 10 (2,666 Views)

Hero
@StripedRainbow Not too low though

I will test this later (hopefully today) to see if I can duplicate this on your settings.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (2,652 Views)

Re: [DU] bike riding issues

★★ Guide

Bikes and the sim riding them are also going invisible. Happened in Brendleton Bay. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,642 Views)

Re: [DU] bike riding issues

★ Guide

I have this same issue but I just assumed it was game lag due to max graphics settings on a Late 2013 MacBook Pro and 75GB of mods and CC... 

Message 6 of 10 (2,516 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Invisible Sims on bikes and Campus

★★★★ Novice
@StripedRainbow I've also seen this in Strangerville....maybe it's part of the strangeness
Message 7 of 10 (2,391 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Invisible Sims on bikes and Campus

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I just saw this in Oasis Springs. LOL

Message 8 of 10 (2,327 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Invisible Sims on bikes and Campus

★★★ Apprentice

I now have this since installing Growing Together , if i put the bike in the kids inventory and then click them to ride it from there , bothe the child and the bike go invisible , it works fine if they use the bike from it being rezzed before they get on it 

Message 9 of 10 (1,422 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Invisible Sims on bikes and Campus

★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanna add that this is still happening but in a way that no one has mentioned yet. For me, it seems to happen when they try to ride their bikes inside (not even on campus) and it happens with the Growing Together bike as well. The only time my Sim turns invisible is when they try to ride their bike through a door. They'll get stuck in the door way, then the bike will kinda teleport somewhere random on the lot and it'll go through walls until they get outside, all with the Sim being invisible. I can try to add a video if that's necessary!

Message 10 of 10 (515 Views)