Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Graduation Hat Stuck

by MadameNordica

Original Post

Re: Graduation Problem, don't know how to fix

Hero
@PuppyUniverse100 Have you tried this suggestions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Graduation-Hat-Stuck/m-p/8612848#M118548

if it doesn't help, can you send me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 38 (2,102 Views)

★★ Novice

YES, THIS ONE WORKED FOR ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ILYYYY

Message 22 of 38 (2,007 Views)

Re: Graduation Problem, don't know how to fix

★★★★ Apprentice
@PuppyUniverse100 I had luck changing the banners on the building to the school I'm graduating from and then attending the ceremony. It was the only thing I could get to work.
Message 23 of 38 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was super helpful! 

Message 24 of 38 (1,736 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Graduation Hat Stuck

★★★★★ Novice

I know this is very late, but when I had my Sim shower, his graduation cap finally came off!

Message 25 of 38 (1,702 Views)

★ Novice

Still having this issue.
Is this really still open?
Visiting the UNI Location didnt help.

Is this just the had or didn't they graduate at all?
Will this be fixed? There seems to be no update on this thread. 

Message 26 of 38 (1,516 Views)

Re: Graduation Hat Stuck

★ Guide

I'm now stuck with 2 graduates with hats. I had twins that attended previously. One graduated, the other couldn't go to graduation. One went to Britchester, the other, Foxbury. I thought I'd be tricky with one of my Sims and her niece. They went at the same time as well. We traveled to Foxbury to the one's graduation and then a right before the Britchester Grad's ceremony I traveled her over thinking they'd both do the ceremony. I went back to Foxbury and Margaery was standing there, so I figured she was finished. Didn't realize it just didn't have her go to graduation. We traveled to Divya who was also just standing there. We traveled home. They both showered. Now they are stuck in their caps. I don't know what to do to get them off. I'm on PS4 (well 5 actually, but still...)

Message 27 of 38 (1,338 Views)

Re: Graduation Hat Stuck

★ Guide

Welp, they just magically disappeared. Not sure what happened. But yay!

Message 28 of 38 (1,335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

In my game I was playing the Pleasant twins, who unfortunately went to 2 diff uni's, so I started to go to one ceremony, then the pop up flashed again, and before I realized it was for the other twin, I clicked attend, so neither of them attended their ceremony.

Apparently, you have to travel to whichever college you graduated from then travel BACK to your home lot and then the stupid cap disappears LOL I didn't like those irl either LOLOL

@maiky3777 so you traveled back to the correct uni then back to your home and it didn't take the cap off?

[Posts merged by CM]

Message 29 of 38 (1,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is an old post, but hopefully this helps someone experiencing this issue. My sim glitched and was unable to attend her ceremony, but reminded in robes. After graduation had completed she still remained in her grad cap. I had her sit in on a skills class at her university and the gard cap came off. Hope this is useful for someone!

Message 30 of 38 (930 Views)