Re: Sims Missing Class - Not Adding to the Queue

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@Darnita24 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 75 (1,455 Views)

Re: No early "go to class"

★★★★ Novice
@Knazysauce I am having this same annoying issue. I have to keep a close eye on what time their classes are and make sure that I just have them standing around doing nothing or else they won't automatically go early and I have to remember which building to send them all too. It's very frustrating and I guess I don't understand why there wouldn't be an option to send them to class yourself. I guess if it was similar to when they go to work where they just walk out the door of their dorm/house and just disappear it wouldn't be a big deal but since it takes them almost two hours to walk anywhere on campus it seems like the game is trying to make you fail lol
Message 22 of 75 (1,690 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] No early "go to class"

★★★ Novice

Im having this issue as well. Kinda. Well, I used to get the notification for the classes and also my sims would automatically go 1 hour early. However, I don't get the notifications anymore and they don't go to class autonomously anymore. I have to be actively checking their schedules and make sure they get there in time. This isn't restricted to dorms, I decided to move them off campus because at least they just disappear and get there in time instead of losing time by walking/running/biking all the way to the building like they do when they live on campus.

It's super frustrating because i sometimes get distracted playing my other sims in the household and the student completely misses its class.

Message 23 of 75 (1,637 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You will only get the go early to class button if not a holiday of work school off.

Message 24 of 75 (1,625 Views)

Hero
@Darnita24 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 75 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's also annoying that the Sim takes 10 minutes to leave for class and becomes late. Also they don't use the bike when it's in their inventory. 

Message 26 of 75 (1,601 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I moved my sim into the university housing that's on Britchester's campus. I replaced the house with one from the gallery, but the replacement house has no CC. The first time the sim had class in the new place, she went early the same way she would go when living in the dorm. After that, she never went early again on her own, and there was never a "go to class early" option on the classroom buildings. Strangely, the go to class early thing would work if she was anywhere outside on the lot, but not if she was inside the building. 

Message 27 of 75 (1,576 Views)

★ Novice

Also having issues with sim getting to class, but only if I live on campus. If I live off campus they get to class on time no problem  

Message 28 of 75 (1,444 Views)

Sim no longer goes to class and is failing

★★★ Apprentice

Sense installing new pack yesterday my sim is no longer going to class early or going to class unless I click on go to class first semester straight A student second semester now on probation 3rd semester failed and suspended I've done all the term papers all the presentations and my homework.  I have one mod in my game the UI console cheats I took it out still happening

This is on a Windows 10 PC fully updated drivers are updated I have every single Sims 4 pack I did not have this problem with my sim before installing tiny living.

Message 29 of 75 (1,463 Views)

Re: Sim no longer goes to class and is failing

★★★★ Novice

Tiny Living just came out, so expect there to be quite a lot of bugs to be fixed.

Report this bug to the bug form so that EA is aware of it.

Can you manually make them go to class with the work tab/clicking on the classroom, or does it not work at all?

Message 30 of 75 (1,437 Views)