Re: I’m missing payed sims conte

by crinrict

Original Post

I’m missing payed sims conte

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? most of them but i’m missing content from university.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i’m not sure but i’m missing a hairstyle from the pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing it just isn’t there.
What do you expect to see? the hair.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I’m missing a hair from the pack i recently purchased, specifically the short haired one with the braid.

Message 11 of 23 (1,172 Views)

Hero
@Taylordean1731 That hair is not available for teens for some odd reason. Do you have it for adults ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 23 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Taylordean1731 Can you check to see if it is just being hidden by filter settings? The next time you are in CAS, uncheck all the filters except for the Discover University pack and then see if that hairstyle is visible.
Message 13 of 23 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RandomBuzziness i did changed the filter setting but another comment said that it wasn’t available for teens and that’s what i was looking at thank you for responding!!
Message 14 of 23 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict ohh ok i was looking at teens not adult thank you for responding!!
Message 15 of 23 (1,121 Views)

Hero
@Taylordean1731 Merging your post with the bug report on the teen hair then.

Let me know if you have it for adults.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (1,096 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Female Hair with braid not available for teen sims

★ Apprentice

I have the same hair missing. For me it only shows up for Young adults. It's not there for teens, adults, or elders. Very odd!

Message 17 of 23 (1,027 Views)

★★ Guide

I have a slightly different problem, this hair is not available for my adult sim but is available for my young adult sim

Message 18 of 23 (971 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For me the hair only shows up for young adults in the CAS catalog. If a young adult has it on, and i age them up or down, then they have it on but it doesn't show up in the catalog. If I pick another hair I can't put back on the braided one unless I make them into a young adult. I have noticed this since November, when Discover University came out.

Message 19 of 23 (926 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue where it shows up for YA in a fresh CAS but does not show up for any other ages.

Message 20 of 23 (859 Views)