Re: Cannot re-enroll after suspension (automatic suspension)

by mrstank30

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Can't re-enroll properly after Suspension

★★★ Novice

I am only now experiencing the same issue and found this thread. It is kinda frustrating to see that people have been experiencing this for such a long time without there being a fix, yet another EP has been released. Since it has been a while, does anyone know of any updates/workarounds that have been discovered so far that I might have missed? Thanks Standard smile

Message 61 of 101 (1,671 Views)

Re: Cannot re-enroll after suspension (automatic suspension)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I am having this issue on a sim.  I had it on another sim and that sim was able to re-enroll.  This sim can't.  So I used the testing cheats option, showed enrolling/paid tuition/etc... then still shows her not able to enroll.  I am not sure how to make her drop out.  What other options are there?

Edited to add, found out how to drop out, and it now says you can enroll in a few days, yet it never changes.  

Message 62 of 101 (1,643 Views)

Re: PC Windows 10 University Sim 4 Suspened Won't End

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in?Korean
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? every expansions, vampire and dine out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Enroll in new semester. 2. Start playing with another family for a week or two (simsweeks of course). 3. Get back to first family, find sim getting the grade d at first and next suspended(even if he were doing perfect when i was playing that sim) and unable to re-enroll, even after re-applying for university.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim cannot go back to university! The game keeps telling me: "Cannot enroll for 0 days" and that stays active every day...
What do you expect to see? i want all my sims to be not suspended every time i see them
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 63 of 101 (1,479 Views)

Stuck Suspended from University

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll a sim in University and go play with another family for a while, come back and the sim will be suspended saying 0 days remaining but still can not re-enroll
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim cannot re-enroll even though it says 0 days until she can re-enroll.
What do you expect to see? I would expect that if i go play with another active household that my sims in University wouldn't just fail and get kicked out while i'm gone. They should be able to go to calsses etc while not playing with them and just not do as well without my direction. but if they were to get suspended that once it says 0 days remaining that they actually be able to re-enroll to finish getting their degree. I have gotten really far with this save and now my sim is stuck suspended and not able to get her degree and start her career.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have a legacy family i am currently playing with and most of them go to University. The oldest child moved out and got married after completing University at home. His wife enrolled in University and they started a family etc. She is going to school while living at their apartment. I went and checked back with the other family for a while to get the rest of the household kids grown up for University and when i came back the wife was suspended from University and it says 0 days until she can re-enroll but i still can't re-enroll her to finish out her term. I have played several sim weeks and it still says 0 remaining and i still cannot re-enroll her. She was on academic probation before this happened and i had done all her homework, presentations, papers etc and took notes in all classes and she still failed classes. 

Message 64 of 101 (1,494 Views)

Re: Stuck Suspended from University

★★★★★ Apprentice

This problem still exists after 1.65.77.1020 update.

My sim is suspended and can enroll "in 0 days" for weeks now. Really annoying.

Message 65 of 101 (1,369 Views)

★★ Novice
@Loreafun Yes! 100% still happens! So frustrating! I ended up cheating that sims degree so I could continue the legacy 😤
Message 66 of 101 (1,354 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I made her drop out, so she has to start again. Devil She only should have to finish one CLASS, not one semester, just one class. Brahh...

I hope they will solve this with a patch. *I have naive trait.*

Message 67 of 101 (1,341 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Can't re-enroll properly after Suspension

★★★★★ Apprentice
@janyses I have been getting same thing. Is there a fix for this?
Message 68 of 101 (1,250 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@asixteenthrose I tried to use cheats for university to get the degrees. Nothing. Both sims in same house household have been suspended and can not enroll back. It still says 0 days. Help!!
Message 69 of 101 (1,249 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Can't re-enroll properly after Suspension/ Taking break

★★★ Guide

Yeah, just ran into this issue yesterday evening. Rotating back to a household and my YA sim is suspended (6/12 courses finished) and "can't enroll in 0 days" is stuck in the career panel and option to enroll is  grayed out for being suspended. 

Tried everything: reload, travel, change household, resetsim, start a job/quit a job.. doesn't do anything. The 0 days is there.

Playing on Mac, fully patched as in 29/9/20, all available content installed except JtB, no mods/CC.

Message 70 of 101 (1,180 Views)