Re: Re-enroll failed Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Cannot re-enroll after suspension (automatic suspension)

★★★★★ Pro
@MonikaJo21 Can't you just edit the holiday so it doesn't give you a day off?
Message 41 of 101 (2,274 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes! You can just cancel the holiday but I didn't realize what was happening until after the class started so I wasn't able to try this out. Hopefully it gives you the option to go after you cancel the holiday.

Message 42 of 101 (2,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks for posting. But exactly what did you do with the testing cheats? Please explain

Message 43 of 101 (2,213 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So hoped the latest patch will fix this. It hasn't. Oh well.

Message 44 of 101 (2,170 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was hoping it was fixed too.... It is like they don't play test their expansions properly and it's been out a few months now. It's kind of made the expansion unplayable for me... Not only do my Sims seem to never go and sit their exams but when as a result they are suspended, I can't even re roll! And not to mention that the seasons expansion is basically incompatible.... Really annoying

Message 45 of 101 (2,129 Views)

★★★ Novice

AND!! When I tried to reroll using the testingcheats menu (enable, right-click on sim, university options) it did re roll in a sense but didn't reset the timetable so essentially I couldn't go to classes still ...

Message 46 of 101 (2,126 Views)

Re-enroll failed Sims 4

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1050
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Tiny living, Moschino and perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I withrawn from the uni and it says i needed two days to re enroll and after two days, the re enroll button wasnt greyed out so when you click it, it goes to the enrollment part.
What happens when the bug occurs? after enrollment, since i got scholarships, my buff has a thing says Full ride, then money goes into my household funds and then when I look at my supposedly schedule... it wasnt there. it says not yet started and when you check the phone/laptop it says re enroll and whenever you click it it goes into a loophole just like what i previously mentioned.
What do you expect to see? I should get re enrolled or shows my schedule and stuff
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

here are the pics

Message 47 of 101 (2,104 Views)

Hero
@Franzgiussepe Merged your post with existing thread. Don't think it matters if you took a break or were suspended.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 101 (2,073 Views)

★ Novice

sorry it was my first time posting a question in the forum

Message 49 of 101 (2,053 Views)

Hero
@Franzgiussepe No prob.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 101 (2,048 Views)