Re: [OPEN] [DU] Can't re-enroll properly after Suspension

by Christineeve

Original Post

Re: PC Windows 10 University Sim 4 Suspened Won't End

Champion

@Christineeve 

Do you have Mods or CC, or did you ever have them, in your game?

Please check if this bug report seem like your issue. If they do you can add your information there and 'me too' them:

SheriGR Coffee cup I don’t work for EA

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 21 of 101 (3,786 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SheriGR Hi, I have never had mods in my game. I will reply to "me too." Thank you.
Message 22 of 101 (3,775 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Nickelle19 I have the exact same problem. However I have all available expansions, packs, etc.
Message 23 of 101 (3,776 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@ShinoTypeError I did look into testing cheats. But, I could not see anything.
Message 24 of 101 (3,775 Views)

Champion

@Christineeve You're very welcome! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 25 of 101 (3,768 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone who has seen this issue share a save file, to help us investigate? Thanks so much!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 26 of 101 (3,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruNick
I made the affected sim drop out, so she's no longer suspended. Would my save still be useful?

Message 27 of 101 (3,590 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Can't re-enroll properly after Suspension

★★★ Novice

I had been having the same problem, despite I temporailly removed all mods, but the result were still the same. Could not enroll sims after suspension. 

Message 28 of 101 (3,484 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Can't re-enroll properly after Suspension

Hero
@Dazadeh28 Did you send your save to Nick as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 101 (3,475 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Can't re-enroll properly after Suspension

★★ Novice

I am a rotational player, I have several households with Sims in College from home as I find it too glitchy in dorms, anyway, this one Sim had A+ GPA and signed up for new term, as I do with all my Sims in college, I made sure all course work was completed and turned in (Term Papers, presentations, etc) and that they've gone to classes a time or two before moving to next household, sometimes when I get back to the family in question its time for next term, no issues... not this time, my other's are progressing normally but for some reason this guy is suspended with C+ GPA and says cannot enroll for 0 days... and its said that through 3 others graduating.... Needless to say this is pissing me off, I do a lot of prep work building up my Sims capabilities before I even enroll them.  Sim in question is at 8 of 12 terms and I do not want to drop him out and start over.  I've tried updating and repairing game, clearing cache etc... he is still suspended!

Message 30 of 101 (3,446 Views)