Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Accused Of Cheating On Homework

by Just_Me_Kitty

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Just Uni students so far for me. I also rotated playing through some families with child & teen sims yesterday. The "I'm disappointed in you for cheating on your school work" only happened with my Uni student.

Message 11 of 37 (1,658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

To update mine: I moved my Britechester going Sim out of his parents' house and into his own house with his wife and little kid. He's still enrolled at Britechester. His parents still come over to his house, come in without knocking, and scold him for cheating. It's...delightful. Standard smile 

Message 12 of 37 (1,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had this too. My sim was in the Foxbury dorm. She'd finished her first term and was on the weekend between terms. Her mother turned up and scolded her for cheating. She had not cheated once.

Message 13 of 37 (1,617 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I had it during the term, living in dorm and eventually getting suspended for cheating never done.

Message 14 of 37 (1,610 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Accused Of Cheating On Homework

★★★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me. My first sim moved into a dorm at Brietchester, her father came to visit her and accused her of cheating. This happened regularly so I switched to a different family -- the same thing happened there. So I began a new save and this time I left my young adult to study from home, now I have his parents (who I've also enrolled in a few courses) telling him they're disappointed too even though they all study and go to class together...I'm so confused.

Sometimes when I notice his parents standing idle for too long, I'll click on them and see a "accuse of cheating" interaction queued up. I know it's only a game but being accused of something I didn't do is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Message 15 of 37 (1,567 Views)

Parent Scolds for Cheating without Cheating at University

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a young adult who is studying at university live at home with their parents.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim returns from university class and a parent will tell them off for cheating, despite never having cheated.
What do you expect to see? This not to happen?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Discover University

Image attached

Message 16 of 37 (1,569 Views)

Re: Parent Scolds for Cheating without Cheating at University

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue 

Message 17 of 37 (1,546 Views)

Re: Parent Scolds for Cheating without Cheating at University

Hero
@livvy7678 merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 37 (1,525 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I have this too, already selected Me Too, thanks
Message 19 of 37 (1,372 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Accused Of Cheating On Homework

★ Guide
@crinrictBraxien This did not happen to the two sims who were at University, but it happened to my sim that chose to stay in her family's home instead of moving. I have all EP, GP, and SP except Moschino.
Message 20 of 37 (1,327 Views)