Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DO] White Experimental Food

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Order experimental food
What happens when the bug occurs? The mesh for experimental food is white
What do you expect to see? The food is purpleish
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I believe this is new with 1.48

‌...

Message 1 of 25 (4,182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [DO] White Experimental Food

Hero

Fixed textures for a few Experimental Dishes.
○ We apologize, our Glazed Heirloom Bamboo Roll, Space Taco with Pearled Egg Core, and Free Range Sixam Pit Beast did not look quite like what you actually ordered.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 25 of 25 (3,689 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Duplicated and added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 25 (4,038 Views)

★ Pro

Same. 

Message 3 of 25 (4,009 Views)

Space Taco Shell Color Not Showing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except laundry day, toddler stuff, Fitness stuff, bowling night stuff, romantic garden, spooky stuff, and cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to restaurant in order space taco
What happens when the bug occurs? The color on the taco shell will not show
What do you expect to see? A purplish color shell
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I installed Get Famous

A few days after getting Get Famous I took my Sims to a restaurant in order to space Taco for one of them and after it arrived and noticed that the purple color on the taco shell wasn't coming up it shows as a clear colorist of the purple hue.

Message 4 of 25 (3,985 Views)

Re: Space Taco Shell Color Not Showing

Hero

Hi @PreciousWolf

merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 25 (3,965 Views)

Re: Space Taco Shell Color Not Showing

★★★★ Novice
Cool, thank you.~
Message 6 of 25 (3,954 Views)

★★ Guide
I noticed this too and I don't have get famous. So possibly it came with the patch update?
Message 7 of 25 (3,945 Views)

Certain Experimental Dish's Textures Is Completely White On All Model Qualities

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Get to Work, Dine Out, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply make or spawn in any of the following Experimental Dishes: Glazed Heirloom Bamboo Roll, Space Taco with Pearled Egg Core, Free Range Sixam Pit Beast.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Bamboo Roll's Roll is pure white, the Space Taco's Shell is pure white, and the water in the Pit Beast's plate is pure white.
What do you expect to see? The actual textures of the dishes (them being not pure white and featureless).
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It's been bugging me after I realized that these 3 Experimental Dishes had textures that were completely white in my game for whatever reason. None of the other Experimental Dishes are like this (or any other object in general) that I've noticed. I've tried removing all mods and repairing the game, trying lower resolution models, and even reinstalling the game, but it appears that the textures are just straight up white.

Message 8 of 25 (3,881 Views)

Re: Certain Experimental Dish's Textures Is Completely White On All Model Qualit

Hero

HI @Pikminfan33

I merged your post with existing bug report on the issue

Please click me too on the first post.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 25 (3,853 Views)

★★ Guide

Me too. It started with the previous patch to StrangerVille. The white pics are always at the household tables, but if you look at the non played households of other tables the pic is there. I'm having the same issue with some fishes while looking at them at the sim inventory. I hope they can fix this (the food looks zero tasty lol). Thanks Standard smile

Message 10 of 25 (3,750 Views)