Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims cancel eating in restaurants

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [DO] Sims cancel eating in restaurants

★ Apprentice

Still a bug as of December 11th. Below shows my sim stop eating after she finished drinking. I had to manually tell her to finish her food. If I'm on dates or going out with NPCs, they won't finish eating unless I purposely wait for their hunger to hit Yellow again. This bug has been around since the Sulani patch to my knowledge.

12-10-19_3-07-57 PM.png

Message 31 of 80 (1,763 Views)

★ Guide

There is a work around if you dont mind using a mod... google bienchen83.

I didnt test it by myself though.

Message 32 of 80 (1,731 Views)

★ Guide

Bienchen's mod didn't work for me.

Message 33 of 80 (1,693 Views)

Happening to my Sims also. They go on a date and they don't finish the food. I have to keep telling them to eat.

Message 34 of 80 (1,595 Views)

★★ Pro

It seems like this is still happening when Sims finish their drink before their meal, but I see this same behavior when the Sims I'm playing have a drink with their meal at home. If they just eat without a drink, they always finish their meal properly.

Message 35 of 80 (1,579 Views)

★ Guide

I have resorted having to use Bienchen's Mod " finisheating_restaurant" to fix this problem, unfortunately not sure if it would work at home.  I can't understand why this bug is being ignored.  Doesn't anyone play Dine Out anymore?

Message 36 of 80 (1,532 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★ Guide
@minaj04 It seems like we're waiting more than 2 months at this point, for them to patch in the fixes for our own sims to eat fully.
Message 37 of 80 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Novice

do you also have this at home? Ive had this happen to my sims on every type of lot. When they are at their home, university, etc. doesnt matter where. they will reset and drop all food and cancel any actions the y were doing or had queued. I was trying to ignore it but its getting really annoying :T

Message 38 of 80 (1,397 Views)

Hero
@tokkiibbal It does occur at home if you also have them drink

See this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-Won-t-Finish-Meal-If-Finish-Drink-First/td-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 80 (1,371 Views)

NPCs I invite(to restaurants) won't finish foods

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get together,City living,seasons,dine out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? eat in an restaurant with NPCs
What happens when the bug occurs? When I ordered a food and a drink to my sims and NPCs who come with me,after they finished the drink ,they will stop eating the food.(My sims happened this too,the food eating timeline will just disappear).And when I ordered another one,they will tell me I should clean my table.All I can do was eat all the food or throw away by myself.
What do you expect to see? my sims and NPCs should finish the drink and the food by themselves(I can't force NPCs to keep eating...).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

this is VERY annoying.....

Message 40 of 80 (1,377 Views)