Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims cancel eating in restaurants

by xCherrySims

Original Post

★ Apprentice

This is a joke its been 5 months now and no fix ?? I have stopped playing the game till its mended as dine out is one of the main aspects for the sims for me and also want to add as well as NPCs not finishing there meal both active sims and npc sims start cleaning up dishes once they enter the venue which you have to keep cancelling every 5 seconds so to clarify dine out is officially broken and has been now for 5 months so don't recommend anyone buying it and to just delete the pack altogether because it looks like it will never get fixed Standard smile

Message 21 of 80 (1,732 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@minaj04  They will fix it, it just takes a long time. I know it’s frustrating especially since they keep releasing new content. GF had a glitch making the pack unusable for at least 6 months or more. It’s fixed now but was very infuriating as you couldn’t play the game. On a side note, I played yesterday and at least for the portion of dining as a customer everyone including the NPCs finished their food. In terms of actually running a restaurant I’m not sure but I can say at home toddlers won’t eat. Even putting them in the high chairs they just throw the food on the floor. Have you tried clearing out your cache files? 

Message 22 of 80 (1,710 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [DO] Sims cancel eating in restaurants

Hero
@alanmichael1 Like to get some feedback if this is still happening after today's patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 80 (1,646 Views)

★ Apprentice

is this some sort of joke ??? to confirm dine out is still unplayable and sims still not finishing meals after the latest patch update 

Message 24 of 80 (1,641 Views)

★ Guide
@minaj04 i am so saad. Dine out is hands down so buggy and yet it only got 2 fixes... about how the food looked. Beyond disapointed.
Message 25 of 80 (1,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@crinrictSims at the played table still cancel eating. NPCs at other tables also occasionally cancel it, but that doesn't matter much because at some point all food vanishes from their plates and they go home. The worst bug is still waiters placing dirty dishes everywhere.

I'm only playing with NPC-led restaurants and don't know how guests an waiters behave if you're the owner.

Message 26 of 80 (1,590 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm fumin ive been waiting for 6 months now for a fix and still northing ? first it was the sims taking food bug now its sims not finishing meal and on top of that everybody keeps cleaning up every 5 mins and dishes being placed everywhere. don't they read the forums ? its had over 25 complaints and even the newer bugs got a fix on the latest patch lmao its like they don't care about it. 

Message 27 of 80 (1,581 Views)

★★ Novice

We are in November and this bug is still present.

Message 28 of 80 (1,536 Views)

★ Guide

This is still going on in NOVEMBER.  Why hasn't this been fixed already??  Anyone know of a mod that will fix this issue.

Message 29 of 80 (1,498 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is still happening.  The sims stop eating when they finish their drinks.  

Message 30 of 80 (1,431 Views)