Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Outfit doesn't save

by LadyLux

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] Outfit doesn't save

★★★★ Novice

Same thing for me. Opened a restaurant, edited the menu, went into cas to change the waiter outfit, when I finished and came back to the game, everything resets to the point where I first bought the restaurant. It still happens when I play for a few sim days and then one day go to the restaurant so I can actively run it and when I try to change the outfit again it resets to the point where I just spawned on the lot. Everything means even the music on the radio restarts xD

I only noticed this problem after I bought Island Living. Not sure if it's the patch or the pack because I haven't played in the week between patch and release.

Message 21 of 26 (237 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] Outfit doesn't save

★ Guide

I have had this happen too, but found a simple work around.

When you go in to set the uniforms there are a few already there - if you delete all of the existing ones and then make a new one styled how you want it to be then it should save. At least, that has worked for me each time I've done it.

Message 22 of 26 (231 Views)

Restaurant Employee Uniforms won't Save (in Sulani)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open a restaurant in Sulani, and try to edit employee uniforms.
What happens when the bug occurs? I built a restaurant in Sulani, and every time I try to go to CAS and edit the employee uniforms, it does not save, and the restaurant resets to the status when the lot first loaded in the game.
What do you expect to see? Restaurant employee uniforms can be properly edited and saved.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Island living installed.

I built a restaurant in Sulani, and every time I try to go to CAS and edit the employee uniforms, it does not save, and the restaurant resets to the status when the lot first loaded in the game. I have tried removing all the mods, and starting a new game completely, but the issue remains. Not sure if it is the same for other worlds though. Thanks in advance for the help!

Message 23 of 26 (236 Views)

Re: Restaurant Employee Uniforms won't Save (in Sulani)

Hero
@VivienneDelilah This is a general issue not just in Sulani

I merged your post with the existing report.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (212 Views)

Re: Restaurant Employee Uniforms won't Save (in Sulani)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks a lot! Just found that it works when changing the employee uniforms in design mode when the restaurant is not owned by any sim.  

Message 25 of 26 (195 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Outfit doesn't save

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same for me! I have this issue on the PS4 

This is the link to the thread I made back in May

The issue is the same for me Frown it doesn't work for me however I do it. Whether I do it if the restaurant is in design and not owned or not. 

Thank you for your help Sims Team! Hope this is fixed too, I love the dine out pack other than this

Message 26 of 26 (71 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help