Re: Dine Out Uniform

by EeriT94

Original Post

Re: Can't edit uniforms in dine out.

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict My menu doesn’t always save like I’ve taken things off n added things, but it’ll reset to the first menu I ever did after like a couple mins. I too have the issue of the uniforms not saving or changing
Message 11 of 60 (7,947 Views)

Dine Out Uniform

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? FP01
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Parenthood, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Kids Room, Bowling Night, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you set up a restaurant and create your own uniforms
What happens when the bug occurs? I press done in CAS and it takes me back to the menu but my new uniforms aren't there
What do you expect to see? The uniforms to be on the list
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I try to make uniforms for my restaurant it doesn't save them, it also occasionally deleted my menu too

Message 12 of 60 (7,948 Views)

Re: Dine Out Uniform

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, uniforms don't save. So frustrating

Message 13 of 60 (7,893 Views)

Restaurant Custom Outfits Don't Save and Settings Reset After Exiting CAS

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP, all GP, Bowling Stuff, Movie Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to create a custom outfit for a host, waiter, or cook in a Dine Out restaurant.
What happens when the bug occurs? The created outfit is not saved, and some of the restaurant's settings are reset to default: Menu erased, price reset. Employees and perks seem to be maintained.
What do you expect to see? Custom outfit should be present among outfit options once created and no other restaurant settings should be changed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was either the 06/18/19 patch or Island Living, I had created a restaurant just prior to the patch an everything worked fine, but I didn't try anything between the patch and Island Living releasing.

Not only does this happen for me as well, but after exiting CAS, my restaurant's menu, advertising, and price settings are reset.
(Posts merged by CM)

Message 14 of 60 (7,883 Views)

Re: [PS4] [DO] Uniforms won't save

★★★ Novice

I found a rather difficult solution for this. Go play with another family, that doesn't own the said restaurant. Visit the restaurant with this different family and type in cheat box " bb.enablefreebuild ". Then you can enter building mode for this restaurant, and at top left is settings where you can modify the outfits and menus. 

I have to do this every time after modifying one outfit, for some reason. But luckily then after that they're as I want them to be 

Message 15 of 60 (7,862 Views)

Creating custom female chef uniform resets Sulani Restaurant

★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All available
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a restaurant on Lagoon Look in Sulani Decorate lot Create menu Hire employees Add new female chef uniform Click check mark to exit CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? Lot resets as if it's the first time the sun has visited their new restaurant including build buy
What do you expect to see? Creating a custom chef uniform should create a custom chef uniform without losing progress on restaurant creation
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The only thing that was the same that I noticed was the lot traits I edited, all my furnishings and other progress were wiped.

Message 16 of 60 (7,837 Views)

Re: Staff not arriving for restaurant work (Island Living)

★ Apprentice

Further to this. I decided to build a new restaurant in Brindleton Bay to see if the issue was with the island or with restaurants in general. I spent hours building my restaurant, clicked to edit the staff uniforms, left create a sim and the whole thing reset. It went straight back to the moment I just bought the restaurant and the whole build was wiped.

I am getting to the point where I want to give up on the sims, it's so full of bugs which destroy gameplay and I've had enough now.

Message 17 of 60 (7,824 Views)

Re: Staff not arriving for restaurant work (Island Living)

Hero
@AscendioAces Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 60 (7,811 Views)

Re: [PS4] [DO] Uniforms won't save

★★★ Novice
@EeriT94 this is the only thing that worked so far. tedious, but gets the job done.
Message 19 of 60 (7,804 Views)

Re: Can't edit uniforms in dine out.

★★★ Guide

This is still happening. Try to make outfits, outfits don’t save, game progress is reset. This is a very widespread bug, even if there haven’t been a ton of reports. Is there any update?

Message 20 of 60 (7,792 Views)