Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DO] Food/drinks missing/duplicating on menu

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? create a restaurant, edit menu, view drink options. bee tea is listed twice, hot chocolate is not listed at all
What happens when the bug occurs? can set two different options of 'bee tea' for the restaurant, while every other offering has only one option and hot chocolate isn't an option at all
What do you expect to see? the ability to select bee tea once and hot chocolate once for a restaurant's drink options
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. installed seasons, since both drinks are from the pack

when editing a restaurant's menu after installing seasons, i noticed that there are two different options to select bee tea as a drink and zero options to select hot chocolate as a drink. a picture of the doubled up bee tea is included, with one selected for the restaurant and the other not

Message 1 of 14 (3,474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bab's Kebabs And Wraps Recipes Missing from Menu

Hero

● Fixed an issue that made some drinks and food options be duplicated, or go missing, on restaurants’ menus. I’m all for more of everything, but this seemed a bit extreme, though double coffees… mmm coffee…

Fixed in Patch 1.65.77/ 1.30

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please list all foods that are still duplicated/missing when making a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (3,131 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] [DO] Restaurants list bee tea multiple times, no hot chocolate

Hero
I def. see the double bee tee in my game but as for the hot chocolate, that might be on purpose.

There's a few other beverages but they are food stall ones just as the hot chocolate.

Unsure though and adding

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (3,417 Views)

★★ Pro

I hope they'll consider adding the hot chocolate and other Seasons stall drinks to restaurant menus, because the Apple Cider from Cats and Dogs is a food stall item and it's available along with the other food stall items from Cats and Dogs on restaurant menus.

Message 3 of 14 (3,392 Views)

Hero
I actually couldn't find the apple cider either when I checked.

Do you have a pic for me ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (3,380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I can get you one for sure. I'm not in my game at the moment though, but I will be soon. It's not the apple drink from Seasons, that's Apple Spice Nog. The one from Cats and Dogs is called Spiced Sparkling Apple Juice (and you can also make it at home on the tea machine).

Message 5 of 14 (3,372 Views)

Hero
Oh. it's not called Apple cider.

Thanks. I'll check again myself then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 14 (3,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Here's a picture from a restaurant menu in my game. The drink outlined in red came with Cats and Dogs and it's the market stall drink that can be made at home. The apple drink in the tumbler next to it is from Luxury Party Stuff (the drink fountain).

TS4_x64 2018-06-27 04-26-19.png

I thought about it some more just now and it seems more like an oversight to me that the Seasons stall foods and drinks aren't included on restaurant menus.

I mean all of the food items exclusive to Selvadorada from Jungle Adventure are included, plus the cultural foods from the stalls in San Myshuno and City Living and this is besides the foods from Brindleton Bay and Cats and Dogs you can order at restaurants.

All of those items I just mentioned are market stall foods that were added to the Dine Out menus.

Message 7 of 14 (3,354 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Restaurants list bee tea multiple times/ several drinks missing

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (3,311 Views)

Seasons with Dine Out: Bee Tea and Hot Chocolate weirdness

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Seasons, Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Dine Out, Spy Day, Strangerville, Parenthood, Vampires, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you configure your restaurant menu for Dine Out, Bee Tea is repeated twice in a row.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bee Tea repeats twice in the Menus list for Dine Out. Possibly connected: Hot Cocoa/Chocolate is *only* available for the Winter Stalls in Seasons.
What do you expect to see? Bee Tea listed only once on the Menu, with Hot Cocoa/Chocolate as the other drink option.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm really stumped by this issue and from my testing it does not appear to be CC/Modding related. It does feel Seasons with Dine Out is connected to it, though.

Thank you in advance!

Message 9 of 14 (2,882 Views)

Re: Seasons with Dine Out: Bee Tea and Hot Chocolate weirdness

Hero
@MySimsAreOnFire Merged this with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (2,863 Views)