[FIXED] DJs and Mixologists Do Not Stay on the Job

by JasonVega2

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] DJs and Mixologists Do Not Stay on the Job

★★ Pro
@Citysim9997 I'm using Bienchen's lesscelebreact in my main save so that my NPCs stay on their job when there's a celebrity around.
Message 31 of 36 (945 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks @siirysiir I have now found it will a google search. 

Message 32 of 36 (907 Views)

Re: DJ stops when famous sim dances to DJ booth

★★★★★ Apprentice

This still happens in October 2021, at least on PS4. And that famous sim is me. I can't dance at a club because as soon as the DJ sees me dance, they put everything to a halt and rush down to dance floor to cheer for me. Then I stop, DJ goes back to their post, music starts, I start dancing again, DJ sees me dancing, DJ stops... And I'm not even a proper celebrity, I'm a measly B-lister! I don't want to even imagine what would happen if I was some real superstar.

I don't mind DJ's going crazy over people dancing to their music, just STAY IN THE DAMN BOOTH AND DO YOUR JOB. Imagine how fast a real DJ would get the boot if they'd turn the music off every time they see a dancer they like.

Does this still happen on PC? I would like some reference before I go * about it on the PS4 side of the HQ.

Message 33 of 36 (874 Views)

Re: DJ stops when famous sim dances to DJ booth

Champion

@Irezawa Hello!  It's still happening for PC.  I just tested it again to make sure.  One thing I discovered though, the DJ kept spinning when I clicked on the DJ booth and selected dance.  It was only on the dance floor option to dance that the DJ stopped to come out and gawk at my celebrity.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 34 of 36 (844 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I rarely play with celebrities because I have the same issue. It's happening in my save now, celebrity sim starts to dance, everyone stops doing what they're doing to cheer them on, including the dj. It's a problem because my sim married Joaquin Le Chien and they're both in spin masters so dancing is kind of the deal....

Message 35 of 36 (599 Views)

Hero

DJs and Mixologists no longer leave their booth unattended when a Celebrity attempts to build up Fame through “Perform <scene> for Tips” or Dance Battles. “Starve your distractions; feed your focus.”

Fixed in Patch 1.91.205/1.64

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (2,169 Views)