by chrissyd1982

Original Post

Re: The Sims - Dream Home Decorator - PS4

★ Apprentice
@Laneybob1 Me too!!!
Message 41 of 76 (998 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Reveal: Immediately Ends Gig - No Before/After or Reactions

★ Apprentice

Having the same issue. That or the client never shows up to the lot!

Message 42 of 76 (979 Views)

Dream Home Decorator Career

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except journey to batuu and bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing the dream home decorator career
What happens when the bug occurs? Before and after pictures don't show and can't show off the reveal after staying to do so. The jobs auto completes ans you get paid or don't. Happens probably half the time. It would be nice to see their reactions.
What do you expect to see? To see the slideshow of the before and after and give the reveal to your clients.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have one. 

Message 43 of 76 (979 Views)

Re: Dream Home Decorator Career

Hero
@TheSpaark Merged your post with the reveal not working.

There's also a thread for just the slide show not working here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DHD-Reveal-Slideshows-Stop-Working-Reveal-itself-works/td-p/10...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 76 (934 Views)

Re: Dream Home Decorator Career

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I clicked "Me too" to this series of bugs as well. I am having this same issue - when I choose 'Host a reveal event' 75% of the time I don't get the slideshow, the walk to the room or the reactions. When I skip the Reveal event, I usually get the slideshow. I tried multiple times with a save at the end of a gig and had the same results every time.

Regardless of either option, 50% of the time I end up failing with $0 and a drop in reputation even if I follow their likes/dislikes to the letter. It's a terrible experience, and kind of ruins the career, but I was really enjoying the renovating bit. I really hope they make this fix a priority.

Message 45 of 76 (884 Views)

dream home decorator

★★★★ Novice

Sims cannot reveal new rooms and show objects to clints. Moves staright on to verdict without showing the before and after photos. Also it always just seems to give me positive outcomes with the max bonuses

Message 46 of 76 (829 Views)

Re: dream home decorator

Hero
@limmy1212 I merged your post with the bug report for reveals not happening but to be sure: Are you using mods/cc in your game ? If so, have you tested without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 76 (814 Views)

Sims 4 home decorator reveal issues

★★ Apprentice

Today when I played the Sims and went along to do a room renovation, everything was fine up until the reveal. I chose the reveal renovation when clicking on the client but she just wondered around the house for a bit with her hands over her eyes. She's over that now and just forgotten all about having her room decorated. I can't interact with her as all options are grey shaded because the client is waiting for the reveal.... Never had that problem before, just a few gigs ending straight after I finish the reveal.... Oh and did I mention there's a storm.... Again! Anyone else having this kind of problem?? 

Message 48 of 76 (787 Views)

Re: Sims 4 home decorator reveal issues

★ Guide

There is a lot of glitches in the dream home decorator pack. Even I had multiple different glitches during reveals for decorator gigs including the clients doing through walls and bouncing from one area to another or even no client to do the gig at all.

Message 49 of 76 (757 Views)

Re: Sims 4 home decorator reveal issues

★★ Apprentice
@chrissyd1982 Yeah its so glitchy. I really don't know why there is a storm every day now. Ive had the clients go through walls and float through kitchen islands. I also have this weird lag every 10 minutes or so. May try to reinstall it and see what happens =^-^=
Message 50 of 76 (748 Views)