Re: Sims 4 decorator - no reveal after renovation

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Marisoa60 

You should see that you got a "Significant increase in performance". as well as the payout. Apparently this can happen if all members of the household are happy with the result. (based on my observations).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 31 of 76 (908 Views)

Hero
@Marisoa60 I merged your post with the current bug report. Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 76 (887 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Reveal: Immediately Ends Gig - No Before/After or Reactions

★★★ Guide

It's about 50/50 whether I get an actual reveal event. Only had one of four show the before and after photos, which is the best part. >Frown

Message 33 of 76 (815 Views)

Re: Reveal Slideshows Stop Working

★★★ Guide

@HeppiSims wrote:

Hi. 

I would like to add to this as it is very similar to the glitch I came on to report.

I did my *first* gig as an entry level designer, everything worked great did the build mode etc, took the after photos called the clients back, clicked to reveal the room and it went straight to the job completion popup and how much i had earned. no photos, no chance to show off objects or talk to the clients etc.

This is really dissapointing so I hope it can be fixed soon.

Also I play with no mods, all expansions 60% of gamepacks and around 20% of stuff packs, all kits

I have a clip from my stream where it happened if you would like to see.

Please try and fix this I was so excited about this picture reveal!

This is exactly what happened to me. Worked the first time, hasn't worked since.

Message 34 of 76 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I haven't seen this in my game, does this happen if there are routing issues during the reveal?

Message 35 of 76 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this exact problem where I can't reveal the design to the client and it just ends the gig there and then. The before/after photos options alongside will usually be greyed out if i've done them already via my phone but the phone option works every time so no issues there. Don't get the reveal montage though.

Message 36 of 76 (769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@mh4515 wrote:

I haven't seen this in my game, does this happen if there are routing issues during the reveal?

This doesn't seem to be the cause, at least not in any obvious way

Message 37 of 76 (757 Views)

★★★ Guide

@mh4515 wrote:

No. It's not a routing issue.

Message 38 of 76 (741 Views)

Re: [DHD] Reveal: Immediately Ends Gig - No Before/After or Reactions

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictThis is not 100% of the time, but I did get the reveal project then quick $0, then the following two renos worked, then my fourth and fifth was a reveal reno and then immediately ended with no reveal, no tour, and I got paid with reputation. The last one was a bathroom reno for Feng in City Living apartments.

Message 39 of 76 (723 Views)

Re: [DHD] Reveal: Immediately Ends Gig - No Before/After or Reactions

★★ Guide

After playing a bit more, I can confirm what those above have said. I’d say at this point I’m seeing this in about 1/4 of the renos I’ve done. I had a routing issue in only one of those, where one of the Goths got stuck behind a bush. 

Message 40 of 76 (706 Views)