Re: Dream Home Decorator pack: Can't add walls to a bathroom addition

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Cannot add a room for some gigs/houses

★ Apprentice

I tried to do a (maybe - I'm not playing the game in English ) walk in wardrobe addition (16 tiles), and the game allowed me to make the addition to some of the outdoor walls (very limited) but refused to let me change the wallpaper/paint the walls. Very strange and quite irritating. It was on the small most upper lot in Newcrest (don't know the English name for it) - so the addition was hard to begin with.

EDIT: It actually worked to paint the walls after I visited the world map and returned to the gig.

Message 41 of 45 (662 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Cannot add a room for some gigs/houses

★ Guide

Bought this pack this week and disappointed as I have this problem. I think some of it is also exacerbated by the massive size of some EA built houses so there's no space to really add another room on to the foundation.

Message 42 of 45 (462 Views)

★ Novice

I just tried a room addition gig, and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't add or move walls, and couldn't even grab anything inside the house. I don't use mods, so that isn't it.

Message 43 of 45 (458 Views)

Hero
@LBenites I moved your post to the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 45 (431 Views)

Hero

Sims now can add rooms for Room Addition gigs.

Fixed in Patch 1.91.186/1.63

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 45 (2,698 Views)