Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DHD] Can't add level for some houses

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? While renovate for people
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant renovate to make second floor
What do you expect to see? A fix
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I got to renovate top føoor for a family they dont have sacond floor and they want to have second floor so i going to give them that but i cant renovate and make second floor for them cant put walls or delete roof. What to do? They want top floor

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 126 (7,467 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [DHD] Can't add level for some houses

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fixed in Patch 1.89.214/1.60

• When a Sim with level 10 in the Interior Decorator career does a level addition gig, they can now add additional levels, walls, stairs, and delete items on walls.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 126 of 126 (2,006 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 dream

Hero
@kreativeangel93 To be sure, you also tested this without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 126 (7,437 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict yes i tried it without cc without no luck
Message 3 of 126 (7,425 Views)

Hero
@kreativeangel93 Is this the only lot you have issues with ? Have you tried another ? Are you all the way up or is there maybe something on top of that level ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 126 (7,408 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @kreativeangel93 

sadly that rooftop is not the top level, there are 2 dormers on that level, so that means you have to go up one more level. See if you can build there. (I will admit, that will most likely look ridiculous XD )v

2021-06-04 13_42_29-Re_ Sims 4 dream - Answer HQ.png

Message 5 of 126 (7,400 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

there is no where to renovate  i cant putt up walls or get new furniture. Why get the job to renovate when there is nothing to do. is it somthing i did not see or something

Message 6 of 126 (7,383 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@kreativeangel93 Those 2 little rooms in the roof, with the windows, count as a level, you can probably build right on top of those. it might be that you are up another level and that is why you don't see the grid. Go down or up until you see the grid on top of those two little rooms.
Message 7 of 126 (7,369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Annabelli_22 nothing is working with those 2 little room on the roof i cant build wall on top or in side i cant put furniture inside of those 2 smalls room
Message 8 of 126 (7,363 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@kreativeangel93 Mybe i am going to quit an trying to renovate another house/room for some other simmers client
Message 9 of 126 (7,354 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

hmm, that is unusual. I can't replicate this right now, as I don't have that gig open for me, I just know of cases where they had to build on top of a 'fake' chimney because those were made out of walls. 

You have also tried placing an entire room on top of those dormers? instead of separate walls? 

Message 10 of 126 (7,331 Views)