[FIXED] [DHD] [CL] Can't enter penthouse lots for gigs

by elmaster1o1

Original Post

Re: Can't enter client's apartment in home decor

Hero
@Psychotps Generally or just the penthouse lots ?

Everyone else: Can you try teleporting your Sim to the balcony and see if you can known on the door ? I don't think it will work as it's probably not the front door but it's worth a try

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 65 (3,223 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@crinrict 

General. Although I haven't had a gig yet in a penthouse. I've been too busy fighting the gig "Additions" glitch... and losing.

Message 12 of 65 (3,212 Views)

Dream home decorator cannot go to apartments.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? expansions: Cats&Dogs, City Living, University, Get Famous, Get to work, Get together, Island Living, Seasons, snowy escape Game packs: dine out, outdoor retreats, parenthood, realm of magic, spa day, vampires, dream home decorator
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Within the dream home decorator career, accept a job that takes you to an apartment lot. There doesn't seem to be a way to get inside the apartment.
What happens when the bug occurs? The building is completely locked off. When I try to travel to the lot, it says that the lot is not accessible.
What do you expect to see? I would have thought that I would be able to click on the building or see inside any corridors to be able to 'knock on door' or similar.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please help to fix so I can progress in the career.

Message 13 of 65 (2,680 Views)

Re: Dream home decorator cannot go to apartments.

Hero
@Sazalou87 Is this for an apartment or a penthouse ? Which lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 65 (2,643 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've experienced this with the Spice District penthouse (and have successfully done gigs for apartments).

When my sim teleports to the gig, it teleports to the street outside the penthouse, and clicking on the penthouse block gave no options (it doesn't even get highlighted). I then teleported my sim to the terrace of the penthouse, but I couldn't knock on any of the doors (they were not front doors).

While up on the terrace, I could click on the block of the penthouse to go down as normal. After going down like this, I was back at where I started with no options of getting into the penthouse. I eventually had to cancel the gig, which lost me a lot of reputation since I was "in the middle of a job".

Message 15 of 65 (3,200 Views)

Hero
@Psychotps Keeping this for penthouses for now.

@mmmtacobaguett I moved your post over to the penthouse thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 65 (3,188 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sazalou87 I managed to get through my first gig at the apartment in San Myshuno. I failed it completely but it still worked .
Message 17 of 65 (2,602 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] [CL] Can't enter penthouse lots for gigs

★★★ Novice

I don't even have a door - there is just a gap. The before photo is available but that does not work because she cant get in the apartment

Message 18 of 65 (3,126 Views)

Hero
@EchoTermis Sorta like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-PSP-Paranormal-Investigator-Appartement-is-missing-door/m... ?

What apartement is the gig for ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 65 (3,121 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue for me. Tried every possible door to see if I could knock. Tried going up to the top balcony. Nothing worked. Ended up having to quit out of the gig.

Message 20 of 65 (3,087 Views)