Re: [OPEN] [XB/PS] 'Content not installed' when placing household from library

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Re: "Content not installed" after update Xbox One

★★★★★ Newbie

So this doesn't help. You shouldn't give advice on uninstalling and reloading unless you have done it and it solved the problem. Because it doesn't.

Message 91 of 104 (784 Views)

★ Guide

I too experienced this on PC. I was downloading a non-cc lot from the gallery. Every pack used in the build I have. My First Pet shows as not being installed yet the items were verified to be in my current game save. I uninstalled everything and origin states that it’s unable to reinstall My First Pet.

Message 92 of 104 (697 Views)

★ Guide
I reached out to ea and filed a case report. They responded today and my game is working with no problem! They had me delete registry files.
Message 93 of 104 (641 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this issue with an up-to-date game (including updated Sims Delivery Express)?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 94 of 104 (591 Views)

Re: [OPEN] 'Content not installed' when placing household from library

★★★★★ Newbie
@DudeNamedWill Is this still unresolved?
Message 95 of 104 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SimQARobo I've been having this for at least a few months, possibly since the update mentioned in the original post about this issue. I think I have every pack listed in that post, except for Journey to Battuu (not very familiar with that pack, since I have no interest in it. I didn't see this listed, but I don't have Paranormal Stuff. I have every other pack, plus a few kits, except the Werewolves pack (which just got released). The issue was definitely happening before My Wedding Stories.
Message 96 of 104 (546 Views)

EA Sims Team

@shdwhwk4735 

Are you seeing this issue with a fully updated game (plus updated Sims Delivery Express)?

What platform are you using?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 97 of 104 (528 Views)

★ Novice

So, I am having this issue on PC. I am placing a lot from my own gallery, and it says "content not installed'. I have not installed/uninstalled anyhing since downloading this content to my own saves. The only thing that has happened since, is the "high school update" (I do not have High school installed).

Message 98 of 104 (471 Views)

Re: [OPEN] 'Content not installed' when placing household from library

★ Guide
@shdwhwk4735 Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been too active on the game since the HS Years pack release and updates, but as of recently I haven't noticed the popup.
I can't say for certain though
Message 99 of 104 (349 Views)

★ Novice
@SimQARobo I keep getting this message as well (on PC). I have reinstalled the game but I keep getting this almost every time I bring a baby home from the hospital. And on some other random occasions as well!
Message 100 of 104 (241 Views)